Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone else going on shopping sprees?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:49 PM
  • 40 Replies

I just spent $300 on baby items and we're going out again tomorrow to get more things. I guess I just want everything bought and ready to go, nice and early lol 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:34 PM
I waited until after my shower. But then i did go shopping for everything we had left
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:40 PM
No. We have plenty of baby things from our others, and only needed car seats and a stroller and a new baby wrap for twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:43 PM

That's us, we already had my shower, so now I feel like I can buy things lol

Quoting lillucky8: I waited until after my shower. But then i did go shopping for everything we had left

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:45 PM

This is our first, so we need everything, I can't even imagine if we were having twins. I plan on packing everything up though as he grows out of things to keep for future children. 

Quoting booaura: No. We have plenty of baby things from our others, and only needed car seats and a stroller and a new baby wrap for twins.

lillucky8
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy it! :)

Quoting SecondChance709:

That's us, we already had my shower, so now I feel like I can buy things lol

Quoting lillucky8: I waited until after my shower. But then i did go shopping for everything we had left

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM
We have three others, the oldest is only 4, so we've got all their baby things. With two boys already, we've got all we need for these two, except the things we bought.

Quoting SecondChance709:

This is our first, so we need everything, I can't even imagine if we were having twins. I plan on packing everything up though as he grows out of things to keep for future children. 

Quoting booaura: No. We have plenty of baby things from our others, and only needed car seats and a stroller and a new baby wrap for twins.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveVenus
by Venus on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

yup.I spent well over $$1000.00 already.Thats between the crib,stroller/carseat,clothes,assesories,swing,bouncer,bedding for the crib.Boxes of diapers and baby wipes ughhh you'll think its my 1st kid.I just like to be prepared.If I dont use some clothes or other things.I will sell it on ebay or just give it to someone on here when they have their baby.Im sure we will have new members and some giving birth later on in the year.

lovemytwo88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly no, cuz I have nothing to buy. We aren't finding out gender and i kept EVERYTHING from my son who just turned 4, so I have all I need. Which kind of makes it a little boring to be honest lol

But it sounds like you are having FUN!!

devoted31
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm hitting up a few garage sales tomorrow to see if I can find anything good :) I haven't gone crazy with the shopping though :) 

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah I've been doing the same thing. Between clothes and the swing, crib, stroller, car seat, bouncer, changing table, diaper genie, moby wrap, A&A swaddles, and a million other things I've spent at least $1500. This is the first baby in 8 years so we needed everything plus this is a boy and we have a little girl. :0)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN