Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

At what point do you start enjoying pregnancy?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM
  • 36 Replies
I'm almost 18weeks and if it's not one thing it's another. I don't remember feeling this uncomfortable and miserable with my son past 16 weeks. I mean I had some moments of heartburn etc. but I feel like with this little girl I can't catch a break. I think I feel worse when I'm just lying around at home so I try and stay active with my almost 8 year old. We've been living at Water World and the floating really helps lighten things up. Is there a certain point in pregnancy where things really calm down until closer to delivery? I'm super excited to see my daughter at the end of this journey but I pray that I can start enjoying this more. Even with all the misery I think I will do this one more time.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
The first trimester is pretty awful, then it gets better for me from about16 weeks until around 30 weeks, then the last couple months are torture.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:48 AM

I always did as soon as I conceived! Yea it has its rough times, but if you keep in mind what your body is doing its hard to be too miserable about it (atleast for me) 

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

When it's over lol. I'm almost 34 weeks and I've never felt good or actually enjoyed being pregnant. 

akrall83
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep.

Quoting SecondChance709:

When it's over lol. I'm almost 34 weeks and I've never felt good or actually enjoyed being pregnant. 

Freespirit28
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Oh God I figure I'll just make peace with feeling awful for the next 20+ weeks
redneck.crazy
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say this. Except I'm 35 wks. Lol

Quoting SecondChance709:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Enjoying? I'm 29 weeks and I haven't enjoyed a single day. Like you said it's one thing or another. I've had relatively "good" days between weeks 14 and 24 but before and after that it's just been hell.

From what I can gather after week 30 things really start sucking again so hooray for me! Lol

At most I would say I am tolerating pregnancy but just barely.
cmtrac
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM
As soon as my baby bump comes and I can show it off
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:48 AM
I enjoy it when it's done
Sarah993
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
For the most part I enjoy it all up to the last month or two when I get really uncomfortable. I am pretty lucky though that I don't get morning sickness, I just feel nauseous for a month or two.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN