Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Felt the baby move!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm 13 weeks 1 day and I just felt the baby move!! It was so awesome!!! Been waiting for it!! :) <3
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Its the most amazing feeling isn't it!! I have four kiddos and I so miss that feeling!! Anxious to carry a 5th and get to experience it again!

mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM
It is!! It definitely was not gas bubbles lol. I remember what it feels like from when I was pregnant with dd
JaeSung
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM
It's great, isn't it? I'm 30+4, today. And have been feeling them pretty regularly now. Especially the last two days.

The not fun part though, is when it's painful. I nearly flinch at times.
mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
It is!! I'm not looking forward to feet in my ribs lol that hurts
JaeSung
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:10 AM
That reminds me of when I first felt movements. I was never sure if they were movements, or just gas. Just these tiny, sort of ripply feeling things. lol.

So glad that I have been able to recognize them as definite movements, for some time now.

Quoting mamabyrd86: It is!! It definitely was not gas bubbles lol. I remember what it feels like from when I was pregnant with dd
mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I can't wait for dh to be able to feel them. He loved feeling and watching the movements when I was pregnant with my dd.

Quoting JaeSung: That reminds me of when I first felt movements. I was never sure if they were movements, or just gas. Just these tiny, sort of ripply feeling things. lol.

So glad that I have been able to recognize them as definite movements, for some time now.

Quoting mamabyrd86: It is!! It definitely was not gas bubbles lol. I remember what it feels like from when I was pregnant with dd
JaeSung
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:18 AM
It sure does. Now I wish I didn't know what other people meant when they talked about how much it hurt.

Just last night, when I was laying on my side, he started some crazy moving around. Some of it hurt so badly. It was terrible.

Quoting mamabyrd86: It is!! I'm not looking forward to feet in my ribs lol that hurts
mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:23 AM
My dd literally tried to kick her way out, it was painful lol she was a footling breech. Her foot was in my cervix already. It hurt. Deff not looking forward to the painful kicks

Quoting JaeSung: It sure does. Now I wish I didn't know what other people meant when they talked about how much it hurt.

Just last night, when I was laying on my side, he started some crazy moving around. Some of it hurt so badly. It was terrible.

Quoting mamabyrd86: It is!! I'm not looking forward to feet in my ribs lol that hurts
Marion03
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:24 AM
The movement is the best. It's what keeps me going lol. I'm pretty tiny and I get large alien movement that is honestly kind of creepy to see. I've already started seeing him distort my belly and I'm only about 22 weeks.
Marion03
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:25 AM
My first was a big mover too :)

Quoting Marion03: The movement is the best. It's what keeps me going lol. I'm pretty tiny and I get large alien movement that is honestly kind of creepy to see. I've already started seeing him distort my belly and I'm only about 22 weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN