Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

SERIOUSLY!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies, hope everyone is feeling ok.

Now this week is week 35 for me.I am sooo over the whole pregnancy thing.I can't sleep,Lets not talk about heart burn.OUCH!!! I feel like ripping my throat lol. Potty run like always. The list goes on and on. I've been experiancing a very painful stabbing like feeling in my virgina I guess cervix area.My doctor says its normal.now this isnt my first child.However I dont remember feeling anything that painful.It will last for aout an hour usually at night on and off.I just want my little mama to get here already. toddler tantrumAre any of you ladies feeling like you are so ready to get the pregnancy over with already?

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I did towards the end. Now he's 18 days old and I miss being pregnant lol. How soon you forget all the bad parts of pregnancy once it's over!
muffin_baby
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Yes yes yes and yes!!!!! I'm ready for my little girl to come I'm 38 weeks and I'm very over it now. My first pregnancy and will be my last for a long time!!! I just want my body back and meet my bundle of joy!
melindabelcher
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Not me yet. But I'm only 29weeks
ProudNavyWife14
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Absolutely! I'm sick of being pregnant. I'm 36 weeks exactly today and I'm only 30% thinned out and not even a little dilated and only a tiny bit soft. I'm over this whole pregnancy thing. And that stabbing pain? I get it too. And the farther along I get the worse it gets. I can barely walk it is so bad and it takes my breath away it hurts so bad. This is my second child and I didn't experience ANYTHING even remotely similar to this the first time around. I was also 3 cm dilated by now and went I to labor at 37 weeks the first time around. Come on, baby girl!! Start making an entrance any time now!!
courtAKAmommy
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM
I'm 13 weeks and ready for this pregnancy to be over! It's been so difficult and draining!!
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Ummm yeah......I'm 40+5..... . I'm way beyond ready
kaykay61713
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this
8 weeks 3 days I was over it the moment I got morning sickness. I forgot how miserable pregnancy is. So ready to be done and get fixed lol.
LoveVenus
by Venus on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:26 PM
This is my 4 th and last. Im getting a tubal after this. They are right when they say not all pregnancies are the same lol

Quoting muffin_baby: Yes yes yes and yes!!!!! I'm ready for my little girl to come I'm 38 weeks and I'm very over it now. My first pregnancy and will be my last for a long time!!! I just want my body back and meet my bundle of joy!
LoveVenus
by Venus on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Oh boy! I would die. Bless your heart mama. Good luck! What are you having?

Quoting evilangel198431: Ummm yeah......I'm 40+5..... . I'm way beyond ready
LoveVenus
by Venus on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Oh wow,1st trimester is always horrid. Good luck!

Quoting courtAKAmommy: I'm 13 weeks and ready for this pregnancy to be over! It's been so difficult and draining!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)