Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3rd Pregnancy??!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 26 Replies

Hello ladies,

Has anyone's third prenancy been way different then their others? This one is just kicking my butt in all ways possible. It's been far more difficult then my others. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm on my 4th, and they've all been different. With my first I swelled up like a sponge no matter what I did, but otherwise it went smoothly. With my second, I got sciatica so bad that I literally crawled around the house sometimes because I couldn't walk. With my third, I didn't have any complications or issues, it was literally a smooth pregnancy (and he turned out to be the fussiest baby, literally screamed until he threw up almost daily.) and with this one, I've got SPD, so I pop and click and feel like a rickety little old lady. xD So glad this is my last. Even my DH says he's never knocking me up again, he feels like he's caused me to be tortured.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:01 PM

All of mine have been different with a few things the same but then those acted differently too.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:31 PM

My second and fifth pregnancy were totally different than the other.  Hang in there mama!

Jsanchez125
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I'm having my third due 12/12/14. I've been diagnosed with a low lying placenta. I've been in constant pain. If its not pain its another wonderful part of pregnancy that i had not experienced in my previous pregnancies. I've thrown up more, smells make me nauseous, hot flashes, really bad migraines, pressure, not sleeping, no energy, sleeping too much. You name it and i got it this time around!!' Ive never experienced any of this before. I'm not happy to say the least.
complextrina
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:44 PM
I had thrombocytopenia (low blood platelet count.) baby turned out okay. Gl!
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Im on my 4th and while all my pregnancies were different my 3rd was by far the hardest. Baby had heart problems and i had gestational diabetes and a hernia :/
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:19 PM
So far all of my pregnancies have been the same.: BUT I'm only 7 wks 1 day with my 3rd so I'm not sure how it will be when I'm farther along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abharper
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1st and 2nd were the same- both gave me gall bladder issues. This one is much smoother with no issues and due in 6 weeks.
NorCalMom2
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:23 PM
The third is the hardest for me. Due 10/6!
lovemytwo88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:43 PM
My second was my hardest so far (im 26wks w/#3) but this one could get worse at any time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)