Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird question but....

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
Did anybody dream of you being pregnant right before you found out you were prego? I know it's a weird question but I was just curious. See my husbands aunt and him were having a conversation the other day and she said "I had a dream that your wife was pregnant with twin boys and I had the same dream twice" and my hubby laughed it off then she says "mark my words your wife will be pregnant with twins soon". It kinda creeped me out because a part of me belived her lol and twins do run on both sides of the family but not only that i'm 4 days late and that never happens unless i'm pregnant. I have a (4 year old and a 16 month old) if we were pregnant now it would definetly be a total surprise! We've been using the pullout method for 8 years and never a pg scare so this is a first, the only thing that would suck is that my husband is going to the service and he would miss my pregnancy.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:03 AM

hey stranger things have happened.  There is still sperm in pre-cum so the pull out method is never infallible.

mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

My sister and best friend dreamt that someone close to them was pregnant, turns out it was me lol

CafeMom Tickers
Yariol987
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Of course, I know the possibility is there NO form of birth control is 100% effective especially pulling out lol. I doubt I'm pregnant though I think my cycle just changed up a bit. I do believe what his aunt said but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, if anything I would wait for my husband to come back home and discuss having another child plus I still gotta finish up school so I'm in no rush lol.

Quoting MixedCooke:

hey stranger things have happened.  There is still sperm in pre-cum so the pull out method is never infallible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)