Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nearly 10 weeks!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
I'm still nauseated all of the time, but I guess my senses are 10 times as sharp as normal. I hope my little one isn't super sensitive. I miss sleeping on my stomach, but it feels like a softball is in there. Can't hide it much longer, I'm gaining weight; 6lbs already. I'm a thick chick already but by four months I'll be showing in my face especially. How to tell it? Idk. I know his mama will be ecstatic. Oh and he asked me to be his wife. I said no. Still a hormonal wreck. Picked a middle name. Excited!!
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
raekm
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

You are on quite a roller coaster! Showing in your face? Is that a thing? I have so much to learn. Congratulations!

army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I'm 14 weeks and my morning sickness is worse than ever lol. I have lost about 5 lbs because I'm still sick. I hope it goes away soon!
lillucky8
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Sounds like you are very excited! :) congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM
My face becomes a balloon. I'm unrecognizable
booaura
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
combatlibby
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not far behind you at 9 weeks 2 days. I'm still able to claim being bloated, but it's distributed differently from my normal pre-menstrual bloat. Only I really notice it, but I know what you mean by showing in your face because that's where I gain weight first!
angelsinmyheart
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:04 AM
Thanks and congrats to you all! My cheeks get chubby and my tummy is the first to gain. I still want to nap four times a day. I'm also cursed with a voracious appetite. Rollercoaster is right!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)