Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh boy!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
You gotta love pregnancy cravings. Mine & DH's anniversary is today and he was planning on taking me to a nice restaurant and I just told him I would rather go to Burger King for a whopper with cheese and honey BBQ chicken tenders lol. It's all I can think about!!!!! I am loosing my mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
funmom681
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Happy Annivesary...hope you get your wish
LoveNaCupcake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Happy anniversary! And hey, with the money he saves on dinner maybe y'all can go see a movie or something!
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM
That's what he said lol. He has no complaints. He suggested running through the drive through & picking it up then going to the drive in movie. It's $10 a car load for 2 movies there.

Quoting LoveNaCupcake: Happy anniversary! And hey, with the money he saves on dinner maybe y'all can go see a movie or something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Thanks so much

Quoting funmom681: Happy Annivesary...hope you get your wish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveNaCupcake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11: That's what he said lol. He has no complaints. He suggested running through the drive through & picking it up then going to the drive in movie. It's $10 a car load for 2 movies there.

Quoting LoveNaCupcake: Happy anniversary! And hey, with the money he saves on dinner maybe y'all can go see a movie or something!
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I think so to. And this way I can wear lounge clothes and not have to worry about getting dressed up lol

Quoting LoveNaCupcake: That sounds like a lot of fun!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11: That's what he said lol. He has no complaints. He suggested running through the drive through & picking it up then going to the drive in movie. It's $10 a car load for 2 movies there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Lol happy anniversary!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)