Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unsure of being pregnant and just went to 6 flags

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
I went to 6 flags on 7\29 and my husband and I are currently on month 1 of taking clomid. I'm due to get my period this weekend. I have had no pregnancy symptoms and have taken a negative test before hand but I think it was to earlier and im afraid that if I am pregnant all the rides could have caused damage. Imcnervous about this because we have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and I recently was diagnosed with PCOS and miscarried 2 years ago. My breasts don't hurt and I have no other symptoms of pregnancy so I'm unsure. But I'm crossing my fingers that when I test again this weekend it's positive and I didn't harm my baby at 6 flags
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LoveNaCupcake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't stress too much about it! You would be very early on so it really wouldn't/couldn't do much, if any, damage. With my first I didn't know and went to six flags a few times! I felt bad but everything was 100% fine. And fingers crossed it's positive!

.PinkHart.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
You're fine. Your baby, if pregnant, is microscopic and well protected at this point.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

they say nothing counts until you get a Positive :)

pinkangel8369
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Thank you both ladies. 😁
pinkangel8369
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Thanks everyone this makes me feel better and once I find out everything I will post 😁
mamatink7
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

early enough shouldnt have any harm from one day. itsy bitsy and very protected if there is a baby

good luck & baby dust. i went to cedar point when i was preggo before and didnt do any harm.

pinkangel8369
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Okay ladies I took a home pregnancy test on August 2nd it was negative. I still haven't gotten my period and have no signs of it coming. I am going to call the doctor this coming Monday if I don't get my period by then bc I don't know what's going on and I'm on clomid so idk if that is causing my period to not come or what's going on. I also plan on taking another at home test Saturday to see if it is different but I'm confused lol so doc call it is bc I don't want something to be the matter with me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)