Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just found out im pregnant with my 3rd!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
In a normal setting this would be a joyous occasion.. I took a test and felt tears start streaming down my cheeks as both lines on the pregnancy test appeared. I have 2 boys; Kash who is 19 months old and Kooper who is 5 MONTHS OLD! they are both my world and I couldn't imagine more perfect little boys but instead of being overwhelmed with joy about finding out I am pregnant again, I find myself selfishly being depressed, crying, feeling unfair to my other 2 babies. 5 months ago when I had my son I was hemorrhaging after giving birth and almost died. I am so scared of what a 3rd will bring. What is wrong with me, where is my heart felt joy in this miracle?? Any encouraging advice?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meagan517
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:50 PM
I have three sons, we have twin boys that just turned two. I am 34 weeks and still can't believe I'm pregnant. It is what it is and having them close together is better.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:08 PM
I'm sure it's normal when you have them do close together
WifeAndMom99
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I think what you are experiencing is completely normal! Did you plan on becomming pregnant so soon?

Be sure to talk to your doctor about your fears and do some research on them, too.

Good luck!

booaura
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:43 AM
I know exactly how you feel. We have three children, 4, 2, and 6 months...and I'm 21 weeks pregnant. With twins. It's been a terrible pregnancy with a lot a of health issues, hospital stays, and it's left its mark on my older two. Dd is so young she doesn't really know, but I feel so guilty for being so sick. My only advice is good luck and different birth control after this. Dh is getting a vasectomy. No more for us. Done,done, done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)