Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy boobs problems...

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so I was a 34dd before I got pregnant. I thought those were huge.... (a lot of people think they are fake) ugh I just got measured again and I'm up to a 38ddd. I'm on the slender side so proportionally these just look like rediculous stripper boobs at this point lol.

My problem is that they are really heavy at this point and even with a good bra sit on my ribs when I sit down. It's so uncomfortable. I already have a chronic back condition so that's probably making it worse. I'm 30 weeks at this point and don't want to go spend $60 on a bra. Right now my only solution is to wear 2 bras. A sports bra with a regular one over it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? A brand of bras that supports well with no under wire perferably.

Thanks in advance.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to buy a nursing bra. 

I went from a 36C pre-kids to a 38FF currently. It's ridiculous. Nursing bras help. Nursing sports bras with racerback straps give me the most support.  

blinker612
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I have a pretty good nursing bra but I still have problems with it. I've got the racer back on right now but that wasn't enough so I put another one on top of it.

I want my normal boobs back lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

I went from a 36C pre-kids to a 38FF currently. It's ridiculous. Nursing bras help. Nursing sports bras with racerback straps give me the most support.  

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM

When we're done having kids, i'm getting a reduction!

Quoting blinker612: I have a pretty good nursing bra but I still have problems with it. I've got the racer back on right now but that wasn't enough so I put another one on top of it. I want my normal boobs back lol
Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly if you don't want to spend money on a quality bra then you're going to end up suffering with limited options as you are now.  Those $60+ bras from real lingerie stores (not La Senza or Victoria's Secret) are high quality, and last almost forever.  Despite the fact that your breasts may continue to change, I would invest in a couple especially considering size & that you've got back issues.  Give yourself a little room in the cup to grow, and look into bra extenders.  That will get you extra time through changes.  Nursing bras also offer different support, without the underwire, that might be a good option for you.  Still expect to pay, because those aren't any cheaper.

mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
I.do the sports bra over a regular bra as well. I'm normally a 32 D but being in my third trimester they have gone up two sizes. I'm only 5'2 normally 120lbs.
blinker612
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:27 AM
Oh my! Yea u think I'll just keep doing that and start buying nursing bras. Stupid boobs lol

Quoting mamashealovekin: I.do the sports bra over a regular bra as well. I'm normally a 32 D but being in my third trimester they have gone up two sizes. I'm only 5'2 normally 120lbs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)