Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plan B fail

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:49 PM
  • 18 Replies
So has anyone else gotten pregnant from a fail plan b pill. I took it about 14 hours after unprotected sex (unplanned) wit my S.O. but I pissed a positive test today. Just wondering is this a fluke or has this happened to anyone else. I do believe everything happens for a reason but this is baby number 5 and my last one is only 7 months. Encouraging words are greatly appreciated right now
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveNaCupcake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't say Ive been in that situation but I would recommend seeing your doctor and confirming it. And I'm with you on everything happens for a reason, I wish you the best of luck!
PoetryAndFlutes
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Thank you!
sexywife_mama
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I was on the depo for a year took the plan b less than 24 hours after a slip up and still became pregnant! I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. Good luck and congratulations mommy!
Twinmama37
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this
I wish you the best of luck...whatever the outcome...im having my second set of twins...so number 5&6 for me...just thought that might cheer you up...lol...I know whenever I hear someone else has more kids then me makes me feel a little better about my situation...lmao....anyway...gl

Quoting PoetryAndFlutes: So has anyone else gotten pregnant from a fail plan b pill. I took it about 14 hours after unprotected sex (unplanned) wit my S.O. but I pissed a positive test today. Just wondering is this a fluke or has this happened to anyone else. I do believe everything happens for a reason but this is baby number 5 and my last one is only 7 months. Encouraging words are greatly appreciated right now
booaura
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I did, I took it a little more than 40 hours after the event and got pregnant. I had an abortion though. I am unexpectedly pregnant right now though, with twins, babies 4 and 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xsouthernbellx
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I know this is a little inappropriate, "but I pissed a positive test today" just made me literally laugh! You sounded so sarcastic. I do not say this snidely in any way. I hope everything works out for the best for you, and whether or not you meant it sarcastically, you helped made the start of my day with laughter. Bump!
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow I've never heard of it failing but things do happen for a reason. Best of luck to you.
Shades412
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't used planB but I'm sure it's possible. My older two kiddos are 13 months apart. I found out I was pregnant when DS was only 3 monthe old. It's hard having babies close together but it's so worth it. They are so close to each other(: 

PoetryAndFlutes
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I didn't even realize what I wrote until now. Lol. I was so sick yesterday and out of it but u just gave me a good start to my morning too. Thank you!

Quoting xsouthernbellx: Lol I know this is a little inappropriate, "but I pissed a positive test today" just made me literally laugh! You sounded so sarcastic. I do not say this snidely in any way. I hope everything works out for the best for you, and whether or not you meant it sarcastically, you helped made the start of my day with laughter. Bump!
PoetryAndFlutes
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)