Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

wkly check in 8/4

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:59 AM
  • 48 Replies
How far along are you?

How are you feeling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 7 weeks 4 days today and I'm very tired. I have an ultrasound this morning to see if the hb is nice and strong. I had one at 6w exactly and hb had hopefully just started beating so it was only 94. Need it to be much higher today! So, very nervous about that. 

SuperTT
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I just got my BFP on Saturday!! :) So I'm about 4&1/2 weeks! I'm still just overly excited lol but I've been tired, last week was crazy how tired I was lol. I have my first appointment next Tuesday!

Ultra_
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Baby came July 26! I'll post pics when I get them.
Jsmith06040
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

8 weeks and 2 days.

Threw out my back last week and was laying flat for several days worrying about if my baby was suffering with me. Also tummy isn't great. Haven't really had morning sickness with any of my others wondering if this is the begining and hoping it's not.

Tomorrow is my first prenatal visit. I'm nervous!!!! Found out I had lost my last one at the first visit and dreading this one. Glad my DH will be with me.

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

16 weeks tomorrow, find out on Wednesday if we are having a boy or girl!

lillucky8
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:27 AM

yay for an ultrasound! can't wait to see pics! :)

Quoting DixonBabies:

I'm 7 weeks 4 days today and I'm very tired. I have an ultrasound this morning to see if the hb is nice and strong. I had one at 6w exactly and hb had hopefully just started beating so it was only 94. Need it to be much higher today! So, very nervous about that. 

lillucky8
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

yay! congrats! :)

Quoting SuperTT:

I just got my BFP on Saturday!! :) So I'm about 4&1/2 weeks! I'm still just overly excited lol but I've been tired, last week was crazy how tired I was lol. I have my first appointment next Tuesday!

lillucky8
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM

congrats mama! can't wait to see! :)

Quoting Ultra_: Baby came July 26! I'll post pics when I get them.

lillucky8
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

aww, fingers crossed everything is fine with baby! 

Quoting Jsmith06040:

8 weeks and 2 days.

Threw out my back last week and was laying flat for several days worrying about if my baby was suffering with me. Also tummy isn't great. Haven't really had morning sickness with any of my others wondering if this is the begining and hoping it's not.

Tomorrow is my first prenatal visit. I'm nervous!!!! Found out I had lost my last one at the first visit and dreading this one. Glad my DH will be with me.

lillucky8
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

yay! you're having your anatomy scan at 16 weeks? my doc wouldn't do it until 18 weeks and then i had to argue with the receptionist who said it should wait til 20 weeks...lucky duck! can't wait to see pics :)

Quoting Larsbug:

16 weeks tomorrow, find out on Wednesday if we are having a boy or girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN