Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Yay or nay: Do you sleep with a pregnancy pillow (like a snuggle)??

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 30 Replies

Do you??

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I'm not that far along yet but with my previous pregnancies I was all blankets and pillows, tucked in every nook and cranny to support my belly and body. DH always jokes about the impenetrable nest that I make. There is an arm or back in there to rub somewhere but heck if he can find it.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:29 PM

My baby sleeps in my bed so it's not a option.

mommyflaw
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM

No. My husband would steal it lol. He likes to sleep on my chest or curled around me so it's difficult to sleep with anything like that.

shortychelle
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Yep. I bought my snoogle mini when I was 6 weeks. Most nights I sleep with it but lately it's been ending up on the floor and me on my tummy or back. I'm only 14 weeks though and not showing
MamaBearEH
Your EDD is not a psychic prediction of exact timing, or an expiry. Be patient - every extra day your baby remains in the womb is a blessing for his or her health!
Yesterday at 4:42 PM
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM

No, because other pillows are a fraction of the cost and do the same thing.

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:50 PM

I didn't with my other 2 but I am thinking I may need to get one this time around... I keep waking up around 2-3 and my hip and knee hurt so bad I can't get comfortable and can't fall back asleep. I'm a little tired of only getting 4 hours of sleep every night.

Emily197
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Yes I do. I have the boppy whole body pregnacy pillow and love it. My husband bought it for me because I was having pain in my hip from an old car accident injury the pregnancy was irritating it but since he got me the pillow i dont have the pain. 

DW030714
by Nichole on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I had some type of pregnancy pillow last time (4 years ago) and I know I'm def getting one this time around!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Post meant to say...like a snoogle  lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Quoting sapphirelibra: I'm not that far along yet but with my previous pregnancies I was all blankets and pillows, tucked in every nook and cranny to support my belly and body. DH always jokes about the impenetrable nest that I make. There is an arm or back in there to rub somewhere but heck if he can find it.

Love the idea of the nest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN