Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Have you picked out a coming home outfit yet?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 55 Replies
Let's see a pic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Yes. Its blue with a hat and paints and shirt and oncies. Dont have a pic of it though.
Iluvmyshortcake
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Nope not yet
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Yes, we have an outfit that was worn with our 15mo and will be worn with this one. if this one ends up being a grl we will have a tutu made by mil for it and a nice big blue bow. 

Decemberlov
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Both my girls wore the same coming home outfit. Baby boy probably wouldn't appreciate that though ;)

Quoting DixonBabies:

Yes, we have an outfit that was worn with our 15mo and will be worn with this one. if this one ends up being a grl we will have a tutu made by mil for it and a nice big blue bow. 

Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:58 AM

not yet, once we find out gender we are going to have the boys pick an outfit

meagan517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yep!
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Not yet. I don't know what size they'll be in, ir even what season they'll come home in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM

The outfit we have is a newborn trucker shirt...off white shirt that has a blue 18 wheeler on it. and it has blue pants. Dh bought it for our son's coming home outfit when dh was a truck driver. He is insisting on the next one to wear it whether boy or girl, so mil offered to make it a little girlie as much as she can if we have a girl thist ime lol. 

Quoting Decemberlov:

Both my girls wore the same coming home outfit. Baby boy probably wouldn't appreciate that though ;)

Quoting DixonBabies:

Dmarnett
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM
When I was pregnant with my first my mom got in her hope chest and got out my 27 year old coming home outfit. I brought both my daughters home in it :)
mysticatgal
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM
My mom is supposed to bring mine which is a pink dress. Otherwise I have a Minnie mouse dress
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)