Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Clomid 50mg first cycle no period negative at home pregnancy test

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello everyone. My name is Anna. My husband and I miscarried 2 years ago and have been trying to conceive since then.I have been diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor started me on 50 mg of Clomid. I am almost a week late with my period. I believe my cycle is 28 days long. I should have gotten my period on August 2nd and nothing. I have now taken maybe 4 at home test and all are negative. Are any of you it there currently taking Clomid or have taken it? And having similar issues. I'm going to call my doctor asap and ask them what o do bc when I was first given the script for clomid they gave me 2 months worth but I can not start the next cycle of it without knowing when to take it. I'm so nervous something is wrong! I have no signs of my period coming. I feel bloated and have slight twinges in my stomach and a little bit of cramps but nothing. 😒 so I'm super nervous any insight will be appreciated
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Welcome Anna!  I have no experience with Clomid, but I hope more mamas are able to help.  Good luck!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkangel8369
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM
Thank you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)