Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

signing over rights

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:03 PM
  • 37 Replies
After much thought I have decided to sign my rights over to these babies to their father once they are born, I really want to adopt them out...but he won't let that happen. ...I wish I would have done alot if things different in the beginning of this pregnancy but it is what it is now. I am very depressed....everyday...every day I wake up wishing I was not pregnant. ...ive never felt this way any pregnancy but its the truth and I feel horrible for saying it....I dont leave my house...hardly ever unless its absolutely necessary I dont want visitors and I dont want anyone to see me....I was feeling a little different awhile ago...in the beginning of it all...now not so much. I still haven't told anyone but very few...and when they talk about it I get very upset. My ex even posted my ultrasound pics on Facebook last night cause we are fighting and hes dumb.....half of my family doesn't even know and hes posting all over Facebook! !! I wish I could feel better about all this... not so depressed everyday....its exhausting. Please no negative comments. ..dont really need that on top of everything else.
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gingerprincess
by Kat on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Hugs Momma... I don't what your situation is, but I hope that you can make the best decision for you and your babies.

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Im so sorry hun you are going through this. . If you want to talk feel free to message me. . Hugs
Freespirit28
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you give us some backfmground on yours imitation maybe someone can offer advice :) hugs
Twinmama37
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Sorry what?

Quoting Freespirit28: Can you give us some backfmground on yours imitation maybe someone can offer advice :) hugs
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:52 PM

hugsI would highly suggest finding a local support group--there are pregnancy care centers in my area where they offer friendship, counseling, support...and they are non-judgmental either.  Maybe there is something like this in your area?  They are pretty amazing.  And, they are free.  There are lots of moms who go there just to have that be their safe haven.  I hope everything gets better for you.  

mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this
You may feel differently when they are born. Hormones and all right now are crazy. Hope the best for you!
Twinmama37
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I live in a small town in iowa but I can check. ..I do go to therapy once a week already but just started that 2 weeks ago....I just cant see myself like this for another 5 months....is it normal to hate that you are pregnant? Not want them? I dont understand this isn't my first pregnancy and I have never felt this way before. ..and it sounds dumb because it is...I can see that....I hate it.

Quoting meam4444:

hugsI would highly suggest finding a local support group--there are pregnancy care centers in my area where they offer friendship, counseling, support...and they are non-judgmental either.  Maybe there is something like this in your area?  They are pretty amazing.  And, they are free.  There are lots of moms who go there just to have that be their safe haven.  I hope everything gets better for you.  

Freespirit28
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Oh gosh I'm sorry terrible typo. I meant can you give us background on your situation. Did something happen? It sounds like you are depressed. Depression can be triggered by pregnancy. Two babies equal double the hormones.

Quoting Twinmama37: Sorry what?

Quoting Freespirit28: Can you give us some backfmground on yours imitation maybe someone can offer advice :) hugs
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I sent you a PM.  And, just to reiterate what I said in my PM some too, hormones can be rough on us and not every pregnancy is the same either.  

Quoting Twinmama37: I live in a small town in iowa but I can check. ..I do go to therapy once a week already but just started that 2 weeks ago....I just cant see myself like this for another 5 months....is it normal to hate that you are pregnant? Not want them? I dont understand this isn't my first pregnancy and I have never felt this way before. ..and it sounds dumb because it is...I can see that....I hate it.
Quoting meam4444:

summerbear
by Rachel on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure about normal but it hapoened to me. It was my second pregnancy and I hated it. I didnt want to be pregnant. I didnt want "it". I told my husband I wanted to put it up for adoption but he adked me to wait til she was born, so I did. Even in labor I knew I didn't want her.

After she was born and I saw her, I loved her. I never bonded with her. Never talked to her. Was never happy that she was growing in me. I hated feeling her kicks and secretly prayed for awful things to happen. But, at that point none of those things mattered. She was mine and I loved her just as much as I loved my first.

Quoting Twinmama37: I live in a small town in iowa but I can check. ..I do go to therapy once a week already but just started that 2 weeks ago....I just cant see myself like this for another 5 months....is it normal to hate that you are pregnant? Not want them? I dont understand this isn't my first pregnancy and I have never felt this way before. ..and it sounds dumb because it is...I can see that....I hate it.

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN