Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

DIY Projects

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 10:32 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

So I just finished these for DDs nursery. They aren't perfect but they are going to be on the wall somewhere in the nursery anyway. I'm so bored! Haha.

Do you guys have any diy projects your working on or planning to do?
by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Bumpity bump bump!
mcmlxxxv
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I did something similar. I made a puffy letter "A" for my daughters name, using pink Hello Kitty fabric over cotton on a cardboard base.
Emily197
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM
I'm making his blanket he will be coming home with. My kids will pick the material and I'll make it.
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Oh I like that idea. I'm terrible with fabric though. Lol

Quoting mcmlxxxv: I did something similar. I made a puffy letter "A" for my daughters name, using pink Hello Kitty fabric over cotton on a cardboard base.
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM
That's awrsome! I wish I had the skills.to do something like that.

Quoting Emily197: I'm making his blanket he will be coming home with. My kids will pick the material and I'll make it.
karaklett
by Kara on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:03 AM
I refinished the crib and dresser. Refinished a ships wheel, still need to make a life preserver ring, and build/paint a ladder to hold blankets. Oh and make her laundry basket bassinet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

those are really pretty! what are the colors of the nursery?
here are some recent pics of suff for this baby

this is a knitted set that has a pair of mittens, a pair of booties, an infant sized hat, and a cocoon blanket. i will be making another hat in the newborn size as well. The next few my youngest is currently using, but the new baby will also use them

they both have this inside

Heather2001
by Heather on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Cute!  I'm still working on stuff for this baby.

blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Omg these are awesome! I've still gotta get a crib but it's doing to be black so I thought they would match. The bleeding and stuff is going to be yellow grey and pink.

Quoting rmgriffberg:

those are really pretty! what are the colors of the nursery? here are some recent pics of suff for this baby

this is a knitted set that has a pair of mittens, a pair of booties, an infant sized hat, and a cocoon blanket. i will be making another hat in the newborn size as well. The next few my youngest is currently using, but the new baby will also use them

rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Thank you. Those collors sound cute.

Quoting blinker612: Omg these are awesome! I've still gotta get a crib but it's doing to be black so I thought they would match. The bleeding and stuff is going to be yellow grey and pink.
Quoting rmgriffberg:

those are really pretty! what are the colors of the nursery? here are some recent pics of suff for this baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN