Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Labor pains?!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:40 AM
  • 3 Replies
I just had a prenatal visit Friday and I have not progressed at all. But for about the past hour I've been getting these twinges in my vaginal area...? I don't know how to describe it. It's actually been going on for a couple weeks but not this often. Also, I'm feeling a lot of downward pressure in my pelvis, especially if I stand up and walk around.
I'm not contracting (yet), but my back hurts a little, also when I stand or walk around.
Normal? Labor? Eek!
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LoveVenus
by Venus on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM

How far along are you?I too get these stabbing like feelings in my vaginal area more frequent now that I will be 37 weeks.Also pressure in my pelvic area too.Lets not talk about the burning sensation in my lower back.This is baby # 4 for me.Never had I felt this way for any of my other bellies. I believe its just our body preparing for the actual labor.

sen131
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
37.5 weeks

Quoting LoveVenus:

How far along are you?I too get these stabbing like feelings in my vaginal area more frequent now that I will be 37 weeks.Also pressure in my pelvic area too.Lets not talk about the burning sensation in my lower back.This is baby # 4 for me.Never had I felt this way for any of my other bellies. I believe its just our body preparing for the actual labor.

LoveVenus
by Venus on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Yup it can be just your body preparing you for the real deal.Im right behind you mama and I'm feeling the same thing

Quoting sen131: 37.5 weeks
Quoting LoveVenus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN