Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know it's coming....Update

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
I can tell the morning sickness will be here soon. Currently I can still eat& don't feel too bad but I've started feeling queasy. Some of the stuff I see on tv makes me feel like I could vomit & u get that weird watery mouth feeling. When did morning sickness start for you ladies & how did it start. With my first it was 6 weeks & I lost around 30lbs it was so bad.

It's here.... Not as bad as it was last time yet but I still feel awful. I don't think I can eat anything right now. Maybe it will just be in the morning instead of all day like it was with my first.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Mine started right away at 3 weeks with this pregnancy. I'm now almost 16 weeks and with the exception of yesterday and today I have still been really sick. I hope since I've felt better these last couple days it might be going away!
Brooke018
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:05 PM
My morning sickness started right after I found out I was pregnant basically. It was the worst. Lasted till I was 14 weeks.
blinker612
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Mine started about 6 weeks and went to 13 weeks. It just came back at about 29 weeks. It hasn't been as bad this time but I did throw up today. Blah!
Heather2001
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Sorry!  =(  I was always around 6-7 weeks when I'd get it, though I never had it severely.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:42 PM

With #1 it started at 4 wks and lasted until about 20 wks. When I gave birth I weighed 50 lbs less then I did before I got pregnant! 

With # 2 I was never sick. I lost 30 lbs

With #3 I was sick from 4-8 wks. I lost 25 lbs

With #4 I was nausous for the first trimester but not sick. And I lost a few lbs but maintained the rest of the pregnancy because baby was so large!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)