Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Left I was 35.4 with twin boys two years ago and right is today at 35.3 with one girl : )
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blinker612
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:34 PM
You look great! My doctor said you're always going to be smaller with your first pregnancy. I asked because people text telling me I was too small lol.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I think you look much bigger in your first pic, your belly sits higher and farther out. But I feel ya, with my 4th I was MASSIVE. I mean huge!! And then he shocked us on delivery day weighing 10 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long! 

Heather2001
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Cute!  And I love your dress!

meagan517
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:45 PM
This is my third pregnancy. My first pregnancy isn't posted, then I carried twins and now a girl : )

Quoting blinker612: You look great! My doctor said you're always going to be smaller with your first pregnancy. I asked because people text telling me I was too small lol.
meagan517
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:47 PM
It was unbelievable how much my belly stretched with twins. I'm 100 lbs normally. I thought I was going to pop. The biggest different is how much better I feel only carrying one vs two

Quoting NoraDun:

I think you look much bigger in your first pic, your belly sits higher and farther out. But I feel ya, with my 4th I was MASSIVE. I mean huge!! And then he shocked us on delivery day weighing 10 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long! 

meagan517
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Thank you, I love dresses when preggo

Quoting Heather2001:

Cute!  And I love your dress!

blinker612
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Either way you look great. I don't think I could handle twins. I can hardly stand the one I've got in me now lol. My doc said I'm all baby and no belly. It's so uncomfortable!

Quoting meagan517: This is my third pregnancy. My first pregnancy isn't posted, then I carried twins and now a girl : )

Quoting blinker612: You look great! My doctor said you're always going to be smaller with your first pregnancy. I asked because people text telling me I was too small lol.
Larsbug
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

you look awesome! you are always smaller with your first(s)  :-)

booaura
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
You look great in both pictures :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StaciF
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Either way you look AMAZING!! Welcome to second pregnancy! I'll be curious to do a side by side of me with twins vs singleton last time when I get to the end lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)