Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Facing a bit of a dilemma and need help (TMI ALERT)

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:38 PM
  • 42 Replies
So last month was my breakup with my now ex... I thought I was pregnant... My period was a week late... But it hit hard when it showed...

I had a rebound with a friend of mine... Stupid has heck I know... But he was inside me for all of 20 seconds IF that... He didn't ejaculate at all... Decided that it wasn't a good idea and pulled out...

My period was due Friday and today I had some VERY light pinkish brown discharge but nothing much... It's going on still but so far AF is completely different then it usually is... I'm a HEAVY RED bleeder not this... It's not even brown it's a weird pink I can't explain it... Maybe mauve is a good color description lol...

I took a test yesterday on a 3 hour hold and it was neg...

So here's my question...

How many of you have had implantation bleeding and how did that work for you??? Also if I am pregnant which I thought was impossible or next to... Could it be my ex who is the father and I had a period anyways or would it more likely be my friends??? Both scenarios suck...

Also please don't call me names or say I'm stupid or anything like that... I already know any rude comment you can make is truth so no need to reiterate...

My breasts hurt and I'm exhausted but no morning sickness or anything... Just tossing that in there...
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:41 PM
You've had sex, unprotected sex at that, yes, you could be pregnant. It honestly could be from either man. Wait a few days and test again. Implantation bleeding can happen, but you can also have just spotting in early pregnancy. And do us birth control from now on if you don't want a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Implantation bleeding is most commonly described as spotting (old brown blood).  Sperm are released before a man ejaculates, and it only takes one to make a baby.  If you are pregnant either could be the father.  Not all women experience negative pregnancy symptoms.

Test away.

livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:12 PM
I want a baby but not from one of them... Believe me I know it was dumb

Quoting booaura: You've had sex, unprotected sex at that, yes, you could be pregnant. It honestly could be from either man. Wait a few days and test again. Implantation bleeding can happen, but you can also have just spotting in early pregnancy. And do us birth control from now on if you don't want a baby.
livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM
If I am experiencing implantation bleeding how long before a test would work???

Quoting MamaBearEH:

Implantation bleeding is most commonly described as spotting (old brown blood).  Sperm are released before a man ejaculates, and it only takes one to make a baby.  If you are pregnant either could be the father.  Not all women experience negative pregnancy symptoms.

Test away.

livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM
If I am experiencing implantation bleeding how long before a test would work???

Quoting MamaBearEH:

Test away.

livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Can you take a pregnancy test during implantation bleeding to get a BFP???

MrsWilk32
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Wait at least another week to test. Maybe two.

Quoting livingbutterfly:

livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:32 PM

ughhhhhh im so not good at waiting...

Quoting MrsWilk32: Wait at least another week to test. Maybe two.
Quoting livingbutterfly:

MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

The accuracy of your standard HPT is 99.9% when used within 4 days of your expected period assuming you have regular periods.  A number of them can be used up to two weeks before your expected period, however the accuracy goes down incrementally as low as 42% (on the ones I've used) the earlier you test.  For reliable results I would just wait until you expect your period then test.

livingbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:37 PM

My period was due 2 days ago

Quoting MamaBearEH:

The accuracy of your standard HPT is 99.9% when used within 4 days of your expected period assuming you have regular periods.  A number of them can be used up to two weeks before your expected period, however the accuracy goes down incrementally as low as 42% (on the ones I've used) the earlier you test.  For reliable results I would just wait until you expect your period then test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN