• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your BH feel like?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
It feels like she balls up at the very top of my uterus to the point that she may just rip through my uterus & skin and come out!! :P I wish these contractions would do something!!
Also, a question. How do you know when the contractions that are first starting out are going to be the real deal? I never ever experienced even BH with my first. I was induced and hadn't had any pain meds for 7 hours, but I felt tightening. However I was only 1-2 cms dilated most of the time I was in labor.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
booaura
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM
When they first start out, unless they are significantly more painful or start out very regular, it's hard to tell if they're the real deal. I had a lot of BH with both previous pregnancies, but I could tell the difference almost right away when the real deal started, it was just so much more painful. I've started having a few bh now, and they're very irregular, and more tightening than actual pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DonnasMommy16
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM
I've had painful ones and just really tight ones. Also some butterfly feelings, which I'm still not sure what that could be!

Quoting booaura: When they first start out, unless they are significantly more painful or start out very regular, it's hard to tell if they're the real deal. I had a lot of BH with both previous pregnancies, but I could tell the difference almost right away when the real deal started, it was just so much more painful. I've started having a few bh now, and they're very irregular, and more tightening than actual pain.
booaura
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Butterfly could be baby moving. How far along are you?

Quoting DonnasMommy16: I've had painful ones and just really tight ones. Also some butterfly feelings, which I'm still not sure what that could be!

Quoting booaura: When they first start out, unless they are significantly more painful or start out very regular, it's hard to tell if they're the real deal. I had a lot of BH with both previous pregnancies, but I could tell the difference almost right away when the real deal started, it was just so much more painful. I've started having a few bh now, and they're very irregular, and more tightening than actual pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:10 AM
They will follow a pattern when they are true contrax and they won't stop when you rest. They will gradually increase in intensity as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DonnasMommy16
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:44 AM
I'm 37 weeks

Quoting booaura: Butterfly could be baby moving. How far along are you?

Quoting DonnasMommy16: I've had painful ones and just really tight ones. Also some butterfly feelings, which I'm still not sure what that could be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)