Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? *update back from OB*

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
I've already put a call in to my dr just waiting for her or the nurse to call back. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I got back in bed and never went back to sleep, that was 6 hours ago. In that time I didn't feel baby move and still haven't, my pelvis hurts for me to move at all, my back is somewhat achy, the lower part of my stomach is sore if you push on it at all and I feel nauseous. I also had some slight spotting on Friday but figured that was bc my dr checked to see if I dilated at my appt on Friday. I'm 37 weeks today.

Update- my OB had me come in for a sonogram and to be checked out. It took almost 30 minutes for the tech to get the baby to move around. My fluid level is great, baby's heartbeat is strong and he's breathing good. My dr checked me and I'm dilated to 2 and she said next Wednesday will be my last appt, if I don't have him before then. She sent me home to rest today but all I can think about are the last minute things I want to get done before he's born.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:45 AM
drink some juice and lay on your left side... see if you can get baby moving.
lovemytwo88
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:20 AM
This is why every woman should have a doppler! Eat something sweet and lay down for a bit and see, otherwise call your doc
TS9509
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM
I've tried water and juice as well as laying on my left side for an hour then turning to my right.

Quoting Larsbug: drink some juice and lay on your left side... see if you can get baby moving.
Larsbug
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:48 AM

if your doctor hasn't called back, call labor and delivery

Quoting TS9509: I've tried water and juice as well as laying on my left side for an hour then turning to my right.
Quoting Larsbug: drink some juice and lay on your left side... see if you can get baby moving.

TS9509
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I've tried water, juice and hard candy. I've already called my dr and she had me to come in. I'm waiting to see her now.

Quoting lovemytwo88: This is why every woman should have a doppler! Eat something sweet and lay down for a bit and see, otherwise call your doc
TS9509
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I'm waiting at my drs office now. She had me come in for a sonogram and the tech watched for 30 minutes with no movement. His heartbeat was good and he's breathing fine.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting TS9509: I've tried water and juice as well as laying on my left side for an hour then turning to my right.

Larsbug
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:13 AM

keep us posted...

Quoting TS9509: I'm waiting at my drs office now. She had me come in for a sonogram and the tech watched for 30 minutes with no movement. His heartbeat was good and he's breathing fine.
Quoting Larsbug:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:31 AM
I'm glad baby is ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)