Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Midwife event at hospital ( vent) update in replies

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM
  • 18 Replies
I forgot to remind df about it. It's tonight and when I reminded him he said we need to bring DS with us because we have no other choice and now I'm freaking out. He doesn't understand why.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveyourenemy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Bump
pooh2you1985
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM
why are you freaking out about it
loveyourenemy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:14 PM
I'm afraid the people there are going to be like wtf is a 5 year old doing here? There's going to be talk about birth and idk if other parents will be judging us for letting DS hear about all that

Quoting pooh2you1985: why are you freaking out about it
pooh2you1985
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Tell them to kiss your ass. Lol it is non of their business. When they ask why he's there tell them you thought it'd be a good idea to let him deliver your child lol lol. I for got to quote you
baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I think you might be overthinking it a bit.. why do you care what they think? He is your son!! :)
loveyourenemy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM
So you think it'll be fine? They only do this thing once a month and the next one is a week before my due date... So if I'm going to go it should be tonight. Maybe I'm overreacting

Quoting pooh2you1985: Tell them to kiss your ass. Lol it is non of their business. When they ask why he's there tell them you thought it'd be a good idea to let him deliver your child lol lol. I for got to quote you
loveyourenemy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I'm probably over thinking it.

Quoting baby_mama7: I think you might be overthinking it a bit.. why do you care what they think? He is your son!! :)
Decemberlov
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't freak out about it. Your son came from the same place this baby is coming from ;) It's completely natural!

Quoting loveyourenemy: I'm afraid the people there are going to be like wtf is a 5 year old doing here? There's going to be talk about birth and idk if other parents will be judging us for letting DS hear about all that

loveyourenemy
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Haha that's true.

Quoting Decemberlov:

I wouldn't freak out about it. Your son came from the same place this baby is coming from ;) It's completely natural!

Quoting loveyourenemy: I'm afraid the people there are going to be like wtf is a 5 year old doing here? There's going to be talk about birth and idk if other parents will be judging us for letting DS hear about all that

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't worry about it!  I'm sure they are used to kids coming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN