Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping in third trimester

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
Menstrual like pain at 35 weeks? Anyone experience this? 3rd baby
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AnonyDaMouse
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
im 32 weeks with my 2nd and have this alot. however im high risk and have to be seen weekly for preterm labor. i had my first at 34 weeks.

if the pain is persistant and doesnt go away after an hour, go get checked for signs on preterm labor.
if it goes away youre fine and it could be braxton hicks.
mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM
I have Braxton about 15 to 20 times a day since 32 weeks. I know that's not it. It's more in my back. I guess if it gets worse I'll give l & d a call. I'm also high risk.

Quoting AnonyDaMouse: im 32 weeks with my 2nd and have this alot. however im high risk and have to be seen weekly for preterm labor. i had my first at 34 weeks.

if the pain is persistant and doesnt go away after an hour, go get checked for signs on preterm labor.
lost2013
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I had cramping as I got bigger. My doctor told me they were contractions but nothing that was concerning that went from 34 weeks until 38 weeks when I ended up going into labor. At 35 weeks I went to the hospital because I could barely walk they were contractions but they were not powerful enough to be considered active labor. If you are concerned go into L&D. Good luck.
Glitter_Shart
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as there is no spotting, change in discharge, as the cramps aren't every 5 mins, you should be fine. Just keep an eye on it. I'm with my 4th and have had a lot of cramping.
AnonyDaMouse
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM
oh ok well if you get more than 6 contractions in an hour is when ive been told to go to L &D.

as long as no bleeding , constant pain increasing in intensity, contractions close together, decrease in fetal movement and no excessive discharge then you should be ok. good luck!

Quoting mamashealovekin: I have Braxton about 15 to 20 times a day since 32 weeks. I know that's not it. It's more in my back. I guess if it gets worse I'll give l & d a call. I'm also high risk.

Quoting AnonyDaMouse: im 32 weeks with my 2nd and have this alot. however im high risk and have to be seen weekly for preterm labor. i had my first at 34 weeks.

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 2:01 AM

BRAXTON HICKS

katfeces
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:28 AM
I have them too. Mine started around 33 weeks and I'm 37weeks and 5 days now. They got stronger and are in my back now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)