Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What symptoms are you experiencing?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
Are you having a rough pregnancy or are you lucking out as far as symptoms go?
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveVenus
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Anxiety. I just want these last 21 days to hurry. As it hasnt been as rough as some other women,its been by far my worst with all 4 pregnancies. I have gestational diabetes, i am high risk dye to low hormones levels among other reasons. This baby has me insane with the lower back pain and cervical stabbing sensations. Ive never went thru this with my other pregnancies. With the others i felt like i could run a marathon lol with this one i'll play the side line and watch lol
heatherfoutch
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I have bad anxiety because of a previous loss I found out early so this is gonna be a long 33weeks
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Right now my worst is he is so low and is not willing to share space with my bladder so i am in the bathroom every 30 minutes as he is punching me to give him that room back!! Lol sad that this is worse then the nerve pain...
Pandapanda
by Amber on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:10 AM
I'm sorry. My anxiety gets a little out of control the last few weeks. I hope time flies for you!

Quoting LoveVenus: Anxiety. I just want these last 21 days to hurry. As it hasnt been as rough as some other women,its been by far my worst with all 4 pregnancies. I have gestational diabetes, i am high risk dye to low hormones levels among other reasons. This baby has me insane with the lower back pain and cervical stabbing sensations. Ive never went thru this with my other pregnancies. With the others i felt like i could run a marathon lol with this one i'll play the side line and watch lol
Pandapanda
by Amber on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:11 AM
I'm sorry for the loss you've suffered, but good luck with this pregnancy. Congratulations!

Quoting heatherfoutch: I have bad anxiety because of a previous loss I found out early so this is gonna be a long 33weeks
Shelbypb
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Just general back ache having to pee all the time stuff like that. I'm 29 weeks and everything is fine now except not being able to stand longer than 5 minutes. In the beginning though it was a lot worse I had migraines a couple times a week and could hardly eat anything because I felt so sick all the time (plus we all had the parvo virus that lasted about a month or longer and that made me feel like I was dying).
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
baby development
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I ordered my own doppler after 16 weeks. They say that they do not pick up the heart beat very well before that so i waited so i would not stress any more then i already was. It really helped get me through tell he started moving and now he seems to know when i am going to do it cause he kicks me.

Quoting heatherfoutch: I have bad anxiety because of a previous loss I found out early so this is gonna be a long 33weeks
Pandapanda
by Amber on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Peeing that often is a sign that you jeed to relax a little. If you can spend a few hours a day laying on your left side, it can give your kidneys a chance to catch up and flush your system so that you don't constantly have the urge to pee. (That's why getting up to pee at night is so common- your body is trying to get itself cleared from normal day to day stress.)

Quoting nebcutie: Right now my worst is he is so low and is not willing to share space with my bladder so i am in the bathroom every 30 minutes as he is punching me to give him that room back!! Lol sad that this is worse then the nerve pain...
booaura
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Very rough. I've battled hyperemesis gravidarum, with resulted in severe weight loss, esophageal tears from the vomiting, electrolyte imbalances that started to have an impact on my heart. I also developed gall bladder issues that were turning into pancreatitis which meant I had to have it removed. I had a reaction to the anesthesia, I bled severely to the point of needing two units of blood, and I developed a post op infection in the incisions. Once all that was finally dealt with, we managed to get the hg under control, and I started to gain a bit of weight back and started to feel better...only to end up with pre eclampsia. I have high blood pressure, 2+ protein in my urine, and my kidney function is already being affected by it. I'm only 23 weeks and I'm having twins. At the rate I'm going, they'll be here very early, if we make it at all. To summarize my little rant, it's been hell, and I'm done. I am beyond done. I'm miserable, I'm scared, I feel guilty as hell for what my other children are going through because of all this, and I don't even know why I keep going. I do feel a little better just getting it all, so thank you for that.
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM
I am in bed most days and that does help some. I make it through the night so far but had an ultrasoundyesterday and she said he right there head down really low and butt up in my tummy so he was punching my bladder. 11 more weeks tell my c-section then hopefully i can hold it like i used too! Lol

Quoting Pandapanda: Peeing that often is a sign that you jeed to relax a little. If you can spend a few hours a day laying on your left side, it can give your kidneys a chance to catch up and flush your system so that you don't constantly have the urge to pee. (That's why getting up to pee at night is so common- your body is trying to get itself cleared from normal day to day stress.)

Quoting nebcutie: Right now my worst is he is so low and is not willing to share space with my bladder so i am in the bathroom every 30 minutes as he is punching me to give him that room back!! Lol sad that this is worse then the nerve pain...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)