Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Heartburn gahhhh!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
It's 1:41am and I've got bad heartburn I'm so tired but every time I lay down it starts again. I've tried milk and water I am getting more tums in the morning but still it's soooo annoying. I just wanna sleep my kids are gonna be up in a couple hrs and I'm going to be so tired. :(
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommybear91
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Oh great now the baby is kicking my belly button lol I'm never going to sleep.
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I've been taking Tums.  They work well for me.  When I take two of them, the heartburn goes away quickly.  Hope you find relief soon! :)

squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Pickle juice worked for me when milk didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kadcas
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Try a little baking soda in water
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:46 AM
It's 5:44am. I've been up for about an hour with the age problem. I took some tums but they aren't helping. I'm on a go something stronger the Tums doesn't always work.

You should talk to your doctor. Mine wrote me ant perscription but I forgot to get it filled lol.
mommybear91
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Oh. I thought us pregnant gals could only have tums and this nasty white chalky version that you drink I forget the name. But I will definitely look into it. Thanks. I hope yours is gone by now. :(

Quoting blinker612: It's 5:44am. I've been up for about an hour with the age problem. I took some tums but they aren't helping. I'm on a go something stronger the Tums doesn't always work.

You should talk to your doctor. Mine wrote me ant perscription but I forgot to get it filled lol.
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Mobile Photo

It is but now I can't go back to sleep lol.

I got this list from my ob when I went on for my first appointment.

I try not to over do it but being able to take some of this stuff occasionally really helps

Quoting mommybear91: Oh. I thought us pregnant gals could only have tums and this nasty white chalky version that you drink I forget the name. But I will definitely look into it. Thanks. I hope yours is gone by now. :(

Quoting blinker612: It's 5:44am. I've been up for about an hour with the age problem. I took some tums but they aren't helping. I'm on a go something stronger the Tums doesn't always work.

blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This might be easier to read lol
lovinmybaby1105
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I take pepcid and it works great. I watch what I eat and drink milk alot durning day and once before I go to bed. I started getting heartburn bad at 5 months along. I also take gas x to help with gas(on both ends).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN