Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how was your weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:35 AM
  • 22 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never been so bored in my life. My SO works weekends. I played some video games, took naps and went to Target for a bit. We did go to dinner Saturday night and that was fun but that's it.

I have a blank schedule till I have the baby. Sooooooooo boring.

And I have no plans for the week. Blah!
Emily197
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It was great spent the weekend with family visiting now it's back to school and work for kids and hubby. I'm at my dr. Appointment then shopping for school uniforms. My kids will be switching schools starting Monday so it's school shopping for clothes all over again but I know their sizes so this time they don't need to go with it being uniforms there's not many choices.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:39 PM
School starts wed
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Working all week
combatlibby
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Went to dinner with DH Friday and then downtown for a free local concert. I was ready for bed at 10pm so we left earlier than planned.

Saturday, we had our pregnancy announcement picture taken before DH went to work. Once he left, I browsed Babies 'R' Us for strollers. Didn't do much else with my afternoon other than pick up around the house. Sunday was just as boring.
KColeman90
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

We went to the air and water show on Sunday but it was so foggy in Chicago that we didn't even get to see a show. But our girls did at least get to play in the sand, we also we to eat dinner at my dh's aunt and uncles new condo it was nice. 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
lillucky8
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:55 PM

i hate boring time like that! makes me want to shop lol, do you have everything ready for baby?

Quoting blinker612: I've never been so bored in my life. My SO works weekends. I played some video games, took naps and went to Target for a bit. We did go to dinner Saturday night and that was fun but that's it. I have a blank schedule till I have the baby. Sooooooooo boring. And I have no plans for the week. Blah!

lillucky8
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM

wow, they are in school already? here in nh they aren't starting until after labor day, which is late for us, usually it's the week before labor day we start. do uniforms make things easier? or worse bc you have to buy two separate wardrobes for each kiddo?

Quoting Emily197: It was great spent the weekend with family visiting now it's back to school and work for kids and hubby. I'm at my dr. Appointment then shopping for school uniforms. My kids will be switching schools starting Monday so it's school shopping for clothes all over again but I know their sizes so this time they don't need to go with it being uniforms there's not many choices.

lillucky8
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:58 PM

wow, early for you guys too!

Quoting Autumn19: School starts wed

lillucky8
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:59 PM

id love a quiet boring weekend! lol my house is chaos with a two yr old and a three yr old. sounds glorious! and big plans for the week ?

Quoting combatlibby: Went to dinner with DH Friday and then downtown for a free local concert. I was ready for bed at 10pm so we left earlier than planned. Saturday, we had our pregnancy announcement picture taken before DH went to work. Once he left, I browsed Babies 'R' Us for strollers. Didn't do much else with my afternoon other than pick up around the house. Sunday was just as boring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN