Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what kind of crazy dreams are you having?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
Everytime I'm pregnant I get such vivid dreams, sometimes when I wake up I'm not sure if it really happened or was just a dream. Does anyone else get this? Do you ever feel like you didn't get much sleep coz you were so active in your dreams?
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulietAngel89
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:56 PM

When I am pregnant and after pregnancy for about a year I get horrible night terrors. They are so vivid and real, the worse ones are when I wake up and I see things in my room that arent there. I have woken my DH up a fair few times screaming and hitting. I am glad it has slowed down because it got to the pointr he wanted to sleep in different beds.

otoole
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Wow that's really scary. Did you ever hurt him? I'd be scared to sleep if I was having really bad dreams like that.

Quoting JulietAngel89:

When I am pregnant and after pregnancy for about a year I get horrible night terrors. They are so vivid and real, the worse ones are when I wake up and I see things in my room that arent there. I have woken my DH up a fair few times screaming and hitting. I am glad it has slowed down because it got to the pointr he wanted to sleep in different beds.

JulietAngel89
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I never hurt him but He would have to hold me down until I calmed down and could tell it was a dream though. I did some research on night terrors and its very rare in adults and even more so in adult women. 

When you go to sleep your brain does this thing that paralyzes you so you aren't jumping around in your sleep all night. sometimes it doesn't work and that's how you get sleep walkers and night terrors. 

It is a very scary feeling when you open your eyes and see what you think are people walking into the bedroom and walking towards you. Omg my heart was hammering that night.

Quoting otoole: Wow that's really scary. Did you ever hurt him? I'd be scared to sleep if I was having really bad dreams like that.
Quoting JulietAngel89:

prdmama82
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I get very weird and crazy, vivid dreams. The dream this pregnancy usually involve random Facebook friends, lol.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I dreamt Of zombies and snow with dd
Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I have the strangest dreams while pregnant, like last night all I remember of this dream was that I killed 2 different spiders and then started twerking for DH (which wouldn't happen not pregnant cause, well lets face it, I'm a white girl, I don't know how to dance LMAO)

otoole
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Zombies lol

Quoting Autumn19: I dreamt Of zombies and snow with dd
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I've had some weird dreams, like being attacked by a giant white scorpion, or being bitten by a shark and waking up with my leg aching. xD Last night I dreamed my water broke, boy was I glad to be dry when I woke up. lmao

SailorMiniMoon
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:18 PM
My dream was weird. I was in a convenience store and the clerk hit me. So I got upset and knocked all his crap down from the shelves, hooks, everything.... Some reason in this dream, I was in school... like High School.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Right haha

Quoting otoole: Zombies lol

Quoting Autumn19: I dreamt Of zombies and snow with dd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN