Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

what are you doing this weekend (8/22)

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM
  • 13 Replies
Tomorrow I have to pick up my cousin to help me with my 3 year-old dd at the doctors and ultrasound place. I also get my reassurance that my baby is a girl. Then packing up the car tomorrow night because Saturday morning we're going to the beach for a whole week!!! I can't believe my dh is taking off a whole week for vacation lol. We're really looking forward on our last vacation just the three of us!
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Possibly going to the state fair.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Someday I want to take our kids to the beach. I was 18 the first time I went.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Tomorrow I have to pick up my cousin to help me with my 3 year-old dd at the doctors and ultrasound place. I also get my reassurance that my baby is a girl. Then packing up the car tomorrow night because Saturday morning we're going to the beach for a whole week!!! I can't believe my dh is taking off a whole week for vacation lol. We're really looking forward on our last vacation just the three of us!
Emily197
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Campout with  family 

Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Omg I couldn't imagine not going to the beach till I was 18. It's a little over a 3 hour drive but I go at less once a year along as I can remember. Every year we get taxes done we take some if that money and rent a place down there. This is just the longest we've stayed in a very long time.

Quoting Autumn19: Someday I want to take our kids to the beach. I was 18 the first time I went.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Tomorrow I have to pick up my cousin to help me with my 3 year-old dd at the doctors and ultrasound place. I also get my reassurance that my baby is a girl. Then packing up the car tomorrow night because Saturday morning we're going to the beach for a whole week!!! I can't believe my dh is taking off a whole week for vacation lol. We're really looking forward on our last vacation just the three of us!
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I love camping with the family!!

Quoting Emily197:

Campout with  family 

DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Not a darn thing, lol! Maybe some yard work or something over the weekend. Mil stays with us right now, and she's off on Sunday's and usually that's the day that we get things done around here as far as yard work goes. Dh likes to hang out and rest on Saturday since he has to get up so early during the week for work (has to be there any time between 230am to 6am, it varies day by day). We may go to the splash pad as a last thing before school starts on Monday type of thing. 

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:01 PM

That is what we are hoping to do.

Quoting Autumn19: Possibly going to the state fair.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Studying (just started school on Monday, along with my kids, lol), hopefully getting out of the house for a bit and if the mood strikes (and I have time, I really want to go get the supplies to make a table for the back yard. 

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Its a little far from here. I'm all the way in Nebraska

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Omg I couldn't imagine not going to the beach till I was 18. It's a little over a 3 hour drive but I go at less once a year along as I can remember. Every year we get taxes done we take some if that money and rent a place down there. This is just the longest we've stayed in a very long time.

Quoting Autumn19: Someday I want to take our kids to the beach. I was 18 the first time I went.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Where at

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

That is what we are hoping to do.

Quoting Autumn19: Possibly going to the state fair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)