Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Gender u/s help??

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:31 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Had our gender ultrasound a couple days ago. Didnt want tech to tell us since we were doing a reveal party. She said she "thinks" it's a girl. What's your thoughts?
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lmp09
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:44 PM

I wish I could tell you, but Unless they show me I have not a clue what I am looking at.

melindabelcher
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:48 PM

If you didn't want to know until the party why do you want to know now?

That said i have no idea

HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I can't tell what's what in that photo. Our girl potty shot was very clear and obvious.
Kmakksmom
by ~*Stefanie*~ on Aug. 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM
I wish I knew what I was looking at in ultrasounds, but unless the tech points everything out and circles the important part we are looking most forward to, I have no idea.
MMerrill
by Melissa on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Looks like a girl to me.

autumnsmommy02
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:43 PM
How do u do a gender reveal party if you don't know the gender? I'm confused. For gender reveal parties don't you n your spouse find out gender n do fun things to reveal it to everyone else???
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 1:20 PM
If you do not know the gender how are you going to reveal it? And the tech thinks it's a girl...I don't see dangles...
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Aug. 24, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Looks like a girl . with my boys you could clearly tell they were boys.
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this

No, that's not always the case. I've done them for couples who didn't know what they were having. They simply had the US, had the tech put the gender into an envelope and the family member, or parent would take the envelope to a baker and have the baker put the pink or blue into a cake, even the family member didn't know the gender. It was always really sweet to see the couples cut into the cake and see the sex for the baby for the first time, together.

Quoting autumnsmommy02: How do u do a gender reveal party if you don't know the gender? I'm confused. For gender reveal parties don't you n your spouse find out gender n do fun things to reveal it to everyone else???

autumnsmommy02
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Ahhh gotcha! lol

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

No, that's not always the case. I've done them for couples who didn't know what they were having. They simply had the US, had the tech put the gender into an envelope and the family member, or parent would take the envelope to a baker and have the baker put the pink or blue into a cake, even the family member didn't know the gender. It was always really sweet to see the couples cut into the cake and see the sex for the baby for the first time, together.

Quoting autumnsmommy02: How do u do a gender reveal party if you don't know the gender? I'm confused. For gender reveal parties don't you n your spouse find out gender n do fun things to reveal it to everyone else???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)