Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

movement during contractions??

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
37 weeks and like 3 days... I've been cramping as usual today, starting to get stronger this afternoon. When I went to L&D a couple weeks back they told me the pains I was having weren't contractions so I really just try to ignore them as not easy as that is for me... The last 3 pains have also wrapped to around my back, so was thinking maybe actual contractions but what has me even more unsure is baby is moving a lot during these pains... :/ This is baby #4 for me but I can not for the life of me remember if that happened with the others... Thoughts??
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM
They could be contractions. I'm not really sure what you're asking though. Babies can and do move during contractions, and baby moving around a lot can cause the uterus is respond because it's being irritated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaye
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 6:13 PM
That answers my question. I remember someone saying if baby is moving it couldn't be a contraction. Sorry my brain isn't working very well right now... lol thank you for your response.

Quoting booaura: They could be contractions. I'm not really sure what you're asking though. Babies can and do move during contractions, and baby moving around a lot can cause the uterus is respond because it's being irritated.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Could be contractions.  Good luck.

mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Exciting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)