Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

did any one started wearing nursing bras already?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
My regular bras are comfortable for so long and then they just hurt my rib cage. I want to start buying some and start wearing them to get use to it.

When did you start after baby or before baby?
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM
I'm about 37 weeks and just started wearing them
Larsbug
by Laura on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:24 PM

I am 18+5 weeks and need a new bra because mine is too small BUT I have yet to be able to breast feed (and want to try with this one like the last 2) so I'm unsure of whether or not I should get a nursing bra as I don't want to waste the money...

booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:30 PM
I haven't stopped breastfeeding since I had my 2 year old, so I wore them through my entire last pregnancy, and all through this one. I didn't start wearing them until after ds was born though, up until delivery, I was still in my regular bras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi22evie
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:36 PM
When my regular bras started killing me I got the soft cotton sports bras from Walmart one size bigger that what I normally would choose. Last pregnancy it was around 24 weeks.
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I think I've been wearing one since about 26 weeks. I have pretty big boobs and they have gotten sooooo much bigger. Nursing bras are the only thing that fit right now. I got one for $20 at Target and it is the most comfortable one I own right now.

My only other option is to go buy $70+ bra (regular not nursing) at a specialty store... and I would rather not.
mcmlxxxv
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:54 PM
I love the nursing tanks from Target. Very reasonably priced and comfortable. Of course you can't really wear those until after giving birth because you've still got the bump! Just make sure to get nursing bras at least one size bigger than what you wear now!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN