Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When will/did you announce your pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:46 AM
  • 130 Replies

When will/did you announce your pregnancy?

I annouced all three of mine after we went to the doctor for the first time. It was the longest couple of weeks waiting for the appointment, lol. 

expecting baby

by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

We "officially" announced after the first ultrasound at 8 weeks, but our families and close friends found out pretty much immediately. Our parents all found out the day we did...my husband is so bad a keeping secrets!

mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM
I don't announce until 10-12 weeks.
Jsanchez125
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:08 AM
I was 2 months pregnant when we found out. I told close friends minutes after we found out. But i told family maybe 2 months later. Although his mom knew same day.
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
My first two, as soon as we found out. This one, I'm almost 25 weeks and we still haven't officially announced, and we won't. Those people who matter already know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glen11
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:12 AM
This is my 4th ... we announced at 12 weeks with previous pregnancies, this one I have no intention, I will maybe announce the sex and everyone will realize we are expecting then. I'm so tired of inappropriate comments! More?? No tv?? You're busy! Wow, 4?? Really we are well off thank God don't get where is coming from...
Mom2Just1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM
After my first dr app. I only ever waited 4 days to see the dr.
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM
I'm 11 weeks today and haven't told anyone but my best friends. We probably won't announce for another month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM

It was different for each one.  A couple we announced right away, this one we waited until about 12 weeks.

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:15 AM

My 1st I was really far along b/c I was only 18 when I got pregnant but with the last 3, we announced right away.

combatlibby
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM

We announced to our parents after the first appointment at 8 weeks. We announced on Facebook at 12 weeks exactly after our first ultrasound.

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN