Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Red rasberry leaf tea

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM
  • 23 Replies
Has anyone ever drank it during pregnancy? When did you start?

I drank it with my last pregnancy and my Ob brought it up again this time saying it may help my blood pressure not get high this time but I couldn't remember when I started it. I'm thinking I did 1 glass in 2nd trimester then 2 glasses in the 3rd. Does that sound right? Or is it a certain week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:55 PM

I started taking it in the third trimester... can't remember what week off the top of my head.

Freespirit28
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Yes I drank it with my son around 24 weeks. I've been drinking it now since about 14-15 weeks because of my morning sickness. I am now almost 22 weeks. I had a very easy vaginal birth with my son and hope for the same with my daughter.
RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Mine was easy as well so of course I'm willing to try it again just in case that was why haha. I think I will wait a couple more weeks and start it

Quoting Freespirit28: Yes I drank it with my son around 24 weeks. I've been drinking it now since about 14-15 weeks because of my morning sickness. I am now almost 22 weeks. I had a very easy vaginal birth with my son and hope for the same with my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Ive never tried it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I've never had it and I don't even know where I would be able to buy it around here
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

You can buy it in grocery stores where they sell herbal tea, or in health food stores.  It's pretty easy to come by.

Quoting Autumn19: I've never had it and I don't even know where I would be able to buy it around here

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I have not, but hope more mamas are able to help!

Whit0416
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I'm 36 weeks and just started it today. I'll do 3 cups a day until she gets here. Downside is I think it's disgusting!!
melindabelcher
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Any time in pregnancy is good. The longer you take it the better. 

I never got around to buying it until 3rd trimester and i drink 2, occasionally 3 cups a day. I will stop when i'm about 36-37 weeks. 

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I put honey & sugar in mine last time and it wasn't bad. Also cooling it helped

Quoting Whit0416: I'm 36 weeks and just started it today. I'll do 3 cups a day until she gets here. Downside is I think it's disgusting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)