Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

baby shower games??

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM
  • 12 Replies
So my aunts and my grandma are planning me a baby shower but my grandma asked about games that we could play to make it interesting or some type of entertainment I cant think of anything . Any ideas?
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Guess the belly size with string, baby bingo, baby word scramble
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

One shower that I put on, we did the dirty diaper game with candy bars (where we put a fun size chocolate bar in a diaper and warmed it up in the microwave).  Guests then have to guess which candy bar it is--there were so many old and young guests alike giggling.  It gave my lots of good memories.  haha

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Guess moms girth
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Baby word scramble
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Gift bingo
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Don't say baby
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
You could also include a duaper raffle. Some people have mixed feelings on it you can just our that is optional. You bring a pack of diapers and then d draw a name for a prize
Liz31712
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

When I helped throw my friend's baby shower I downloaded all kinds of songs that say the word "baby" from all different eras, (ex: Baby Love by The Supremes, Hit Me Baby One More Time by Brittany Spears, Baby Come Back by Player, Baby by Justin Bieber) and I would play them. Then I would have everyone try to guess the title and artist. They would get a point for each one they got right. I made a CD with all the songs that had pictures of the couple and the sonogram image on the front, and gave a CD to the winner as a prize. It was also a nice keepsake for mom to be.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

What a cute idea!  Love it!

Quoting Liz31712:

When I helped throw my friend's baby shower I downloaded all kinds of songs that say the word "baby" from all different eras, (ex: Baby Love by The Supremes, Hit Me Baby One More Time by Brittany Spears, Baby Come Back by Player, Baby by Justin Bieber) and I would play them. Then I would have everyone try to guess the title and artist. They would get a point for each one they got right. I made a CD with all the songs that had pictures of the couple and the sonogram image on the front, and gave a CD to the winner as a prize. It was also a nice keepsake for mom to be.

tytyteenmom1914
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:15 PM
All awesome ideas! Thank you all :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN