Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant? Who knows!! lol ***UPDATE****

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:08 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I posted my situation in another group as well cuz I need to talk to someone about it,lol. I am not TTC but I use OPK/Tempin as a form of birth control. So if I'm ovulating its no sexy time for me,lol. I have been doing this for 2years and my periods are always 25-28days till this month. LMC was July 22 so I am either 7-9 days late. I have taken 3 HPT all BFN! According to the OPK I ovulated July 2-5. I stayed clear of the hubby those days, but could not resist and we had intercourse the 8th and used the pull-out method ( ya I know). In 2 years I have not been this late 1-2 days tops sometimes even early. If I am pregnant I welcome this baby with open arms and happy happy hearts! This would be our 5th child, if I am pregnant. I feel nausea  mostly at night and that's about it. It's hard to hold off testing but I think I will wait till Friday. If it's neg again than it was probably just missed a period/late ovulation due to stress/whatever else,lol. Thanks for reading. AHHHHHH I feel better now. 

Thanks for the responses ladies! I am not pregnant! AF is in da house!!! So I think my body must have ovulated later than my suspected ovulation date. Back to tracking these crazy ovaries of mine. Funny you think you have it down to a science and then BAM your body just does whateva! lol. Funny thing I was feeling secretly sad that I am not preggers and then my kids where all fighting and drving me bonkers and I thought 4 is plenty,lol. Have a great week!! 

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FrozenEssence
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol Idk why but this brought a smile and a laugh to me. I'm not a psychic so I couldn't tell ya, but whatever happens. Good luck and keep us posted :)
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:19 AM
You've had sex, you could be pregnant. Keep testing or go to your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Being this late i would probably call your doc for a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy you got your answer on what's going on!  Have a great week too!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
At least now you know :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

lol hate when that happens lol glad you got your answer lol

LVmycam_n_bella
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Yeah the waiting was just stressful. 2-3days late I can deal but 9!! it makes me wonder a bit that this period is super heavy and really painful my lower back and hips are killing me. I don't usually get like this.
bbyB10
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry =( maybe next time
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry!
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN