Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Which day of the week do you hope to give birth on?

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM
  • 42 Replies

Which day of the week do you hope to give birth on?

Or, does it not matter to you??

by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagan517
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:45 PM
I don't care I just want her out asap
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I know that feeling...it's like come baby at any time and any day...just come on out!  

Hang in there and good luck mama!!!

Quoting meagan517: I don't care I just want her out asap

martini8787
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Looks like it will be next Tuesday or Wednesday for me! I am getting induced because of my blood preasure consitently going up for the last month. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Quoting martini8787:

Looks like it will be next Tuesday or Wednesday for me! I am getting induced because of my blood preasure consitently going up for the last month. 

Good luck mama!!  How far along are you?  I hope everything goes well with the induction.  

PIC121314
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't really matter.  I would prefer it to happen while my husband is home.  So either go into labor after 5:45pm, before 6:50am or on the weekends!!!!

PIC121314
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Quoting martini8787:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Hopefully, baby gets this memo.  :-)

Quoting PIC121314:

It doesn't really matter.  I would prefer it to happen while my husband is home.  So either go into labor after 5:45pm, before 6:50am or on the weekends!!!!

PIC121314
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:06 PM

If the baby is like either of us...... I will go into labor around noon on a Wednesday or something.  My husband is terrified of me driving while in labor (so is my mother, who doesn't panic EVER).  The hospital is only 5 minutes away, and he works an  hour away.   Whatever happens....happens!!! Finger crossed....the baby isn't due until December 13.....

Quoting meam4444:

Hopefully, baby gets this memo.  :-)

Quoting PIC121314:

mstasha210
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:21 PM

It doesn't really matter but if COULD pick it would be a Saturday.  We are far away from home and don't really have anyone to help with the kids.  If it's a Saturday, they can spend the day at the hospital without missing school.

veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Just because DH had no PTO available at the time, I was hoping for a Friday, around 9:00 pm. lol But day really didn't matter, and he was born on a Monday morning. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN