Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

UGH Pregnancy brain!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am so freaking tired today that I just left a table spoon in the blender and turned it on! Not only that, but when I couldn't figure out why the blender sounded weird, I turned it on AGAIN! My blender is shot now, and I am so upset that I did this! If I wasn't so exhausted, I would probably cry. I want my brain back :( 

by on Sep. 2, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Smoore922
by Samantha on Sep. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Story of my life...
sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM
My brain has gone hiatus. Where it is or when it will return is beyond me.
noah2015
by Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Same... Forget things so much and can't think right. I work with money and have gotten into trouble so much :/
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 3:14 PM

haha i just posted about pregnancy brain in my ddg. i didnt break anything, just planned for a 5-day home-school week instead of a 4-day week so we will be doing school on Saturday. dh has been helping me in the kitchen so i dont miss ingredients lol

Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 2, 2014 at 3:20 PM

been there

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Oh no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 5:31 AM
It doesn't seem to be as big of a problem for me now, but the first half of my pregnancy was terrible. I kept forgetting what classes were on what days, when homework was due, and losing everything (including my phone that I never found).

Now I just forget why I walked into a room and remember like 2 minutes later after I get comfortable lol.

Hang in there
lovemytwo88
by on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Lol im sorry but thats funny.

I have had it BAD this pregnancy too
lady_katie
by Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Thanks, everyone! SO glad I'm not alone in this :/ 

My husband said that the blender was designed in such a way that the blade mechanism would break before the motor burned out, so I guess that's what happened. He said we would just have to replace the blade and the pieces that attach it to the motor, and it should work again. I hope he's right! 

The ironic thing is that I was *trying* to make myself a frappe so that I could wake up! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN