Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that one question everyone hates

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:14 AM
  • 14 Replies
Sooo I know this is a hated question.
But I have no one besides my boyfriend to talk to about this and 1) he doesn't have any experience on this topic & 2) I'd hare to get his hopes up.

I am not diagnosed but I have almost all symptoms of endometriosis which makes me doubtful but I feel pregnant.
I'm at about 4-5 days late and I've been having a few waves of nasuea but not every day. And an almost constant pulling pain on my left side really low in my abdomen. I've also had lots of gas but if I try to go #2 its just a tiny bit. I have sore nipples on and off but I get that around period time but way worse than what I'm experiencing as well as the entire breast not just my nips. & I literally slept all but a couple hours of the day yesterday
I'm terrified to take a test fearing it will be a bfn /:
Have you ladies experienced anything like this? Could it be possible that I'm pregnant?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM
You never know until you test. Sounds hopeful, but symptoms can be ambiguous.
Manda_love0611
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:36 AM
I plan to wait until I'm a week or so late. I don't want to get excited and take a test just to disappoint myself & my man. He was in a bad mood all day last time we thought I might be pg.

Quoting smorgan865: You never know until you test. Sounds hopeful, but symptoms can be ambiguous.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:40 AM
I would wait 10 days just so you don't get your hopes up. Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me.

Good luck
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Not trying to be rude, but if you aren't then you should be more careful then about protection. Or even honestly evaluate your relationship. I tend to believe that people should be in fully committed relationship and married before having children, because do often these "boyfriends" just become a "baby daddy" and run the other way.

Good luck.

Quoting Manda_love0611: I plan to wait until I'm a week or so late. I don't want to get excited and take a test just to disappoint myself & my man. He was in a bad mood all day last time we thought I might be pg.

Quoting smorgan865: You never know until you test. Sounds hopeful, but symptoms can be ambiguous.
Manda_love0611
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not planning on using any sort of protection. Nor do I plan on reevaluating my relationship. He can't exactly "run away" when we rent a home together, own a car together. Plus we have a wedding date set. If he ever decided to leave he is more than welcome to go and men can leave married or not. Also he'd be my childs FATHER not "baby daddy", We're waiting on certain circumstances to finally get married. Thank you for your concern though.

Quoting smorgan865: Not trying to be rude, but if you aren't then you should be more careful then about protection. Or even honestly evaluate your relationship. I tend to believe that people should be in fully committed relationship and married before having children, because do often these "boyfriends" just become a "baby daddy" and run the other way.

Good luck.

Quoting Manda_love0611: I plan to wait until I'm a week or so late. I don't want to get excited and take a test just to disappoint myself & my man. He was in a bad mood all day last time we thought I might be pg.

Manda_love0611
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Thank you for your reply!(:
10 days does sound more realistic. I just plan on feeling it out.
I know AF can feel the same as PG but if I will put it off especially if I start feeling AF-like

Quoting DACIA79: I would wait 10 days just so you don't get your hopes up. Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me.

Good luck
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:09 AM
The difference between the period symptoms vs pregnancy is when those symptoms start and stop.

For me my period symptoms stop right before my period is due.

In my case if they continue especially the gas I'm pregnant.

Quoting Manda_love0611: Thank you for your reply!(:
I know AF can feel the same as PG but if I will put it off especially if I start feeling AF-like

Quoting DACIA79: I would wait 10 days just so you don't get your hopes up. Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me.

Good luck
Manda_love0611
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Oh well unfortunately for me my period symptoms last 3 days into my period. So I could easily continue with them for a long while.
But my usual period symptoms are totally absent this time.
Besides the gas. Lol

Quoting DACIA79: The difference between the period symptoms vs pregnancy is when those symptoms start and stop.

For me my period symptoms stop right before my period is due.

In my case if they continue especially the gas I'm pregnant.

Quoting Manda_love0611: Thank you for your reply!(:

Good luck
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I'm just saying if he's mad when you think you're pregnant then that's a pretty big red flag.

Quoting Manda_love0611: I'm not planning on using any sort of protection. Nor do I plan on reevaluating my relationship. He can't exactly "run away" when we rent a home together, own a car together. Plus we have a wedding date set. If he ever decided to leave he is more than welcome to go and men can leave married or not. Also he'd be my childs FATHER not "baby daddy", We're waiting on certain circumstances to finally get married. Thank you for your concern though.

Quoting smorgan865: Not trying to be rude, but if you aren't then you should be more careful then about protection. Or even honestly evaluate your relationship. I tend to believe that people should be in fully committed relationship and married before having children, because do often these "boyfriends" just become a "baby daddy" and run the other way.

Good luck.

Manda_love0611
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:39 AM
He was very upset that I wasn't.

Quoting smorgan865: I'm just saying if he's mad when you think you're pregnant then that's a pretty big red flag.

Quoting Manda_love0611: I'm not planning on using any sort of protection. Nor do I plan on reevaluating my relationship. He can't exactly "run away" when we rent a home together, own a car together. Plus we have a wedding date set. If he ever decided to leave he is more than welcome to go and men can leave married or not. Also he'd be my childs FATHER not "baby daddy", We're waiting on certain circumstances to finally get married. Thank you for your concern though.

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)