Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 4 days late and have negative tests

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

is this ohkay? i am 4 days late, and have negative tests, i took one last night and two this morning all negative. how long do you have to wait? the tests i am using are also from amazon, i got 50 tests for like $5, so im not sure if the tests i am using are just not good tests or what. any advice would be nice.

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Try to use a First Response or even a Walmart 88 cent test. If you have the Wondfo brand from Amazon, there were some problems with them from what I read.
JessLTerry
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Yes that was it, and no i didnt buy any more, since i had that huge pack, but since im 4 days late, i think i am going to get one of the other tests just to be sure.

Quoting OneToughMami: Try to use a First Response or even a Walmart 88 cent test. If you have the Wondfo brand from Amazon, there were some problems with them from what I read.

MrsWilk32
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I would definitely try another test. If it still comes out negative wait one more week and try again. It's possible you ovulated late so it hasn't shown up yet. Good luck!
Momma_bearTo2
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Well I wasted my money on about every brand ( over 9 tests lol) and I didn't get my BFP until I was 2+ weeks late!!! I got that at the drs taking their urine test after I gave up lol so just wait another week and try and if it's still a bfn then make a dr appointment. Good luck!
Hippiemama424
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:44 PM
I didn't get a bfp until I was 2 weeks late.
vbqueenb
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:04 PM

well the body builds hcg at different rates so you might be testing too early since we dont know the exact day that we get preggo it just might be too early or it could be the test. i bought the clear blue digital so im not sure about the test your are referring to. however i do know that some test specialize in early results and others dont so do some research on the brand that you bought and see how soon they say you can test...baby dust

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM

You could have an off cycle too?  I had wondfo tests, and it detected a positive 8-9 days past my ovulation day.  So, they are pretty sensitive..at least for me.  You can try a first response to see what you get too.  Good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)