Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some advice!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi I'm 28 years old. My last period was on the 4 of September , had intercourse on September 13. He was in me but did not cum in me. Now I'm nauseated mostly around 2pm  have headaches that get to  migraines, diarrhea and food taste awful, so does the smell of food. My next period does not start tell next moth around the 8th. I'm scared. Any help would be nice.

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:37 PM
You can take a test 2 weeks after sex.
Pre cum can get you pregnant just as easily.

Are you on bc? Did he use a condom?
DragonCandy
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:41 PM
No I'm not on birth control and no condom.
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Any time you have sex there is a chance of pregnancy. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test.

dreaminyellow
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Waiting is the worst but I think that's about all you can do for now. There's definitely a chance but I'd wait until after your expected period to take a test. You could just be getting sick too, I know everyone seems to be catching something right now.

Quoting DragonCandy:

Hi I'm 28 years old. My last period was on the 4 of September , had intercourse on September 13. He was in me but did not cum in me. Now I'm nauseated mostly around 2pm  have headaches that get to  migraines, diarrhea and food taste awful, so does the smell of food. My next period does not start tell next moth around the 8th. I'm scared. Any help would be nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)