Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fighting morning sickness

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm only 6 weeks and I feel so Crappy , nauseated , headaches, feverish, & tired anyone have tips I forgot how much growing a baby was , please help. I tried lemons in water, peanuts, crackers and just water..thanks in advance.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Try peppermint tea for the nausea.

If you feel feverish I would see a doctor. I think flu season is starting early the year.

dreaminyellow
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:36 PM
In my first Trimester I bought preggie pops (hard sour candies) from babies r us and they were wonderful. I definitely recommend seeing your doctor as it could be more than just baby. I'm currentlying in bed with a cold. Yuck!

Quoting elviraabenson: I'm only 6 weeks and I feel so Crappy , nauseated , headaches, feverish, & tired anyone have tips I forgot how much growing a baby was , please help. I tried lemons in water, peanuts, crackers and just water..thanks in advance.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Ginger chews and lemon ginger tea were my saving grace during the first trimester. Hope you feel better!

elviraabenson
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Thanks ladies very helpful, I'm also finishing anti biotics which might be adding on to my morning sickness I got them 6 days ago almost finished. I'll try ask my Dr again his nit so much help though I always went to walk in clinics :p.
CamaroMama214
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM
There is a new drug out called Diclegis you can ask your doc about. It helped me a lot. You can also find the same ingredients over the counter in Unisom Tablets and Vitamin B6. Hope you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elviraabenson
by Member on Sep. 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM
So today I had spotting with the fever and nausea that started 2 days ago :( waiting on ultrasound for tomorrow which I'm afraid to go to I can't take this path again 8 months later. My cervix is closed but now I have small pieces of blood pieces coming out. **sighes I wanna ask why and can't think about this again without crying. Feeling emotionally wrecked.
Freespirit28
by Member on Sep. 25, 2014 at 9:39 PM
I'm sorry nothing really worked for me I was miserable until about 18 weeks. After that's it been the occasional sick feeling on top of other uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. Hope it gets better.
blessbest
by KristinMom on Sep. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
I've been dealing with mrng sickness n saliva..now 15wks, still no improvement, everything I have taken proves abortive, lost tons of weight
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)