Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy names?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi my name Katie I am expecting my second child I am having another boy I already have one boy name Daniel he 20 months. But to the point me and my husband can not figure out a boy name I like the name Gannon but im not really sure I like unique. My first son got Daniel because Hubby wanted to name him after him. Can you lady's please help me with some names?

its a boy

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Paganmom2006
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM

I have a Damien and a Kaedon. boys names i know are Eli , Blake, Aiden, Nathan, Ryan, Codey, Karl, Jeremy, Benjamin, LeRoy, Blaine, Trent, Trevor, Dalton, Richard, Dustin, Micheal, James, Darin, Tyler, Koby, Josh, Draco, Shane,   there are so many more... 

Theresafaz
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:40 AM
I like nameberry.com because it gives you ideas based on what type of names you like i.e. Masculine names, ancient names, celebrity names etc. We are having a boy and our list as of now is: Nicholas, Maximus, Lincoln, Jackson, Ezra and Ranger. FYI Gannon is the name of a pig monster on zelda the super famous video game.
Theresafaz
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:40 AM
I like nameberry.com because it gives you ideas based on what type of names you like i.e. Masculine names, ancient names, celebrity names etc. We are having a boy and our list as of now is: Nicholas, Maximus, Lincoln, Jackson, Ezra and Ranger. FYI Gannon is the name of a pig monster on zelda the super famous video game.
Jsanchez125
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM
I swore up and down i was having a boy. So we had the name picked out from the very start. DAMIAN. He loves it!! I did not like it too much. But it grew on me. I unfortunately dont get to have my Damian, since were having a girl.
Still Damian is my top favorite name. Other names that were also thought about were:

Ezequiel
Gabriel
Emmanuel
Jacob
Jeshua(almost like Joshua)
Ezra
Nathaniel
Angelo
Vitelio.. That one was liked but we weren't sure if ppl could pronounce
lauren131
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:20 AM
My husband and I have agreed on Conner Vincent for a boy I'm due in May. I like but my husband hated Aiden and Ezra. My husband liked but I hated Calvin. Conner was our compromise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)