Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think this May be it :)... UPDATE***

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
3 moms liked this
I just wiped and there was blood! I'm having pressure and contractions nothing consistent yet but I have a good feeling I'll be holding my baby by tomorrow!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ come on baby girl!
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Good luck!!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Any updates?

PS - I swear you announced your pregnancy like last week. Time is flying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS_pInEdA
by on Oct. 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Update! So NO BABY yet ๐Ÿ˜ซ! I spent all darn day in the hospital on Wednesday with contractions 1-5 min apart but I was making no cervical changes so I was sent home with a sleeping pill :(... I've been having lots of contractions since then but every since I took the pill they have dramatically decreased! I'm still loosing "bloody show && mp" so I guess that's a good sign! I'm due tomorrow &! Praying she comes soon! This is the LOnGEST I have ever been pregnant! Lol. At least I have a "set date" so I know I'll only have to suffer through this pain for three more days MAX! Can't wait to meet my daughter!

Pic taken testerday๐Ÿ’—
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2014 at 2:36 PM

let's go baby!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Hang in there!

Quoting MrS_pInEdA:

Mobile Photo

Update! So NO BABY yet ๐Ÿ˜ซ! I spent all darn day in the hospital on Wednesday with contractions 1-5 min apart but I was making no cervical changes so I was sent home with a sleeping pill :(... I've been having lots of contractions since then but every since I took the pill they have dramatically decreased! I'm still loosing "bloody show && mp" so I guess that's a good sign! I'm due tomorrow &! Praying she comes soon! This is the LOnGEST I have ever been pregnant! Lol. At least I have a "set date" so I know I'll only have to suffer through this pain for three more days MAX! Can't wait to meet my daughter!

Pic taken testerday๐Ÿ’—
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Oct. 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM

any NEW update?

MrS_pInEdA
by on Oct. 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM
3 moms liked this
Still pregnant!! 40+1 looks like I'll be induced!! :/ TUESDAY is the big day!!

Quoting Larsbug:

any NEW update?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)