Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

early labor signs??

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 11 Replies
I felt a little trickle of water yesterday,pretty sure it wasn't urine but nothing else. Baby did some hard core movements last night too. Mild cramping here and there and now loose stools some are green. Almost 36 weeks preggo. Is this signs of early labor?....I was induced with my first so I'm not sure. What are other signs?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Have you called your doctor?
BrookeyLea
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM
No didn't want to be a pain if it's nothing. I had a nst sunday night and lab work to check for pre eclampsia because I had it with my first and everything was ok except my platelets.

Quoting oliveoil423: Have you called your doctor?
oliveoil423
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I would call and talk to thd doctor and ask them if it could be your water breaking. I wouldnt really know cause both my pregnancy was induced.

Quoting BrookeyLea: No didn't want to be a pain if it's nothing. I had a nst sunday night and lab work to check for pre eclampsia because I had it with my first and everything was ok except my platelets.

Quoting oliveoil423: Have you called your doctor?
BrookeyLea
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Yeah I'm gonna see how work goes this afternoon
LittleRed80
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
If it's your amniotic sac leaking they really need to check for that. There is a much greater risk of infection if your water has broken and your baby is still considered preterm.
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, if you felt fluid leaking you should have at least called on call. They would have told you what to do based off your history.

BrookeyLea
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:12 AM

its wasnt a huge leak, maybe like a quarter size 

LittleRed80
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM
It's still important. Have you had your group B strep test yet? If you haven't you could be a carrier. Lots of people are and it doesn't matter about subsequent pregnancies.

Quoting BrookeyLea:

BrookeyLea
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I have it next week

Quoting LittleRed80: It's still important. Have you had your group B strep test yet? If you haven't you could be a carrier. Lots of people are and it doesn't matter about subsequent pregnancies.
Quoting BrookeyLea:

LittleRed80
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
So you should probably go in to test for amniotic fluid. If your amniotic sac is broken and you have GBS you don't want it spreading to baby. It can be very dangerous.

Quoting BrookeyLea:

I have it next week

Quoting LittleRed80: It's still important. Have you had your group B strep test yet? If you haven't you could be a carrier. Lots of people are and it doesn't matter about subsequent pregnancies.

Quoting BrookeyLea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)