Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EARLY Symptoms

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

I feel kind of stupid, but here goes.  

I am having very early pregnancy symptoms.  I ovulated, 4 days later I had breast tenderness and assumed I had started pms-ing.  A few days later I was extremely hormonal, again blamed pms and figured I was extra hormonal because I ASSUMED I had not gotten pregnant again this cycle.  Also, I thought I had a UTI because I was running to the bathroom frequently.  I took a test 6 days before my missed period anyway, because I just HAD to know and it was positive.  In shock, I took another one that afternoon....positive.

This is baby #4.  I don't remember having symptoms until atleast, atleast 6-8 weeks.  I honestly feel stupid, like maybe I'm imagining these "symptoms".  Anyone else have exaggerated pregnancy symptoms extremely early?!  I'm not typically the anxious, munchausen (lol), worrier.  

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
A lot of people told me that with each pg, the symptoms are stronger. That wasn't the case for me. My third was essentially symptom free but this may be the case for you.

Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Well, you are on baby number 4. I imagine your uterus is growing more rapidly this time because like I say to everyone "It's easier to blow up the balloon the 4th time than it is the 1st."

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty normal.

Congrats, though! When do you think you are due?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stashia
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM

thanks!!  im literally JUST pregnant.  id think mid june.  i just thought..what the heck is wrong with me feeling like this so early..must be in my head lol!  I was just kind of curious to see if anyone else has had this and if the rest of their symptoms were more intense throughout...i sure hope not..I've gotten bad morning sickness with all of my children.  Although it's totally worth it, I'd hate for it to be even worse!  thanks again :)

Quoting kmqw229: Pretty normal. Congrats, though! When do you think you are due?

Heather2001
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 2:22 AM

You may have ovulated earlier than normal or than you thought this cycle, also.  Congrats!

stashia
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM

we used ovulation tests.  i was just kinda curious if anyone else experienced this and if it was any prelude to the rest of the pregnancy..such as excessive morning sickness or other exaggerated symptoms.  THANK YOU!!  we are very excited

Quoting Heather2001:

You may have ovulated earlier than normal or than you thought this cycle, also.  Congrats!

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I had symptoms almost right away and tested positive at 8dpo. In my defence i wasn't tracking that particular cycle so i thought i was already over a week late when I tested lol. 

.oOMellyOo.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM

This is baby 4 for us too, and like you symptoms were pretty immediate. I just got my BFP yesterday, and AF wasn't supposed to show until Saturday.... I just had an overwhelming feeling that my eggo was preggo.

stashia
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Congratulations!!  Must just be because we've done this before.  I just hope its not a prelude to the rest of the pregnancy symptoms being exaggerated!  Oh well, totally worth it :D  I'm waiting to tell people until im farther along since i had a miscarriage....its really hard this time because i already feel pregnant lol  

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy <3

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

This is baby 4 for us too, and like you symptoms were pretty immediate. I just got my BFP yesterday, and AF wasn't supposed to show until Saturday.... I just had an overwhelming feeling that my eggo was preggo.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes--this pregnancy, I had symptoms way early.  They did subside a tiny once I got around week 5ish...but, now, they are back full blown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)