Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I be pregnant ?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
I want to know if theirs a possibility of me being pregnant . I got my period October 2nd it ended on October 6 I had sex on October the 10th and guy didn't pull out , could I be pregnant ?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kgbm13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM

It was probably too soon for your fertile period.  Won't know until your next cycle.

smorgan865
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:51 PM
When is your period due? it doesn't matter how long your period lasted. All that matters is the first day.

Most likely you would Ovulate somewhere between October 16-22, then your period would likely be due Novemver 1-5 or so.

I doubt you're pregnant. But people have claimed really strange ovulation dates. No way to know until closer to your period to take a test.
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM

You probably are not pregnant but any time you have sex there is a chance of pregnancy.

Imperfect_Faith
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM
If you've had sex, you could be pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Quoting smorgan865: When is your period due? it doesn't matter how long your period lasted. All that matters is the first day. Most likely you would Ovulate somewhere between October 16-22, then your period would likely be due Novemver 1-5 or so. I doubt you're pregnant. But people have claimed really strange ovulation dates. No way to know until closer to your period to take a test.

It's not really strange...some women have shorter and some women have longer leutal phases. 14 days is an average, similar to a 28 day cycle.

smorgan865
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Right, but what I'm saying is some people to have claimed to have ovulated during their period because they KNOW when they conceived, etc etc. To be pregnant from her encounter, OP would have had to ovulate on or near CD8, which seems very very very unlikely.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting smorgan865: When is your period due? it doesn't matter how long your period lasted. All that matters is the first day.

Most likely you would Ovulate somewhere between October 16-22, then your period would likely be due Novemver 1-5 or so.

I doubt you're pregnant. But people have claimed really strange ovulation dates. No way to know until closer to your period to take a test.

It's not really strange...some women have shorter and some women have longer leutal phases. 14 days is an average, similar to a 28 day cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)