Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a question

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
I get an ultrasound done next week at 37 weeks pregnant. They weren't able to get a clear picture of the sex of the baby at my 20 weeks ultrasound. So I hoping we can find out next week. What are my chances of finding out next week? Has this happened to anyone else but able to find out this late in pregnancy?
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Idk, but I would imagine that if the baby is head down, they might be able to see something!

Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM
I hope! I really wanna get prepared. I have a few gender neutral things but I'd love to get some pink or boy things.

Quoting anotherandree:

Idk, but I would imagine that if the baby is head down, they might be able to see something!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Oh stick it out the remaining 3 weeks! It will make that day all the better :) team green all the way!
klamomma2
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM

I kind of agree with this!  I wanted my last one to be a surprise, but during our ultrasound I caved!  

Quoting marissabrookee: Oh stick it out the remaining 3 weeks! It will make that day all the better :) team green all the way!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I have a 6 year old daughter and 11 month old son and this will be our 3rd and last baby so we're keeping it a surprise. I hope I don't cave haha

Quoting klamomma2:

I kind of agree with this!  I wanted my last one to be a surprise, but during our ultrasound I caved!  

Quoting marissabrookee: Oh stick it out the remaining 3 weeks! It will make that day all the better :) team green all the way!

klamomma2
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM

That's what we had planned, I had a 4 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son.  But I didn't last!! lol  I hope you can go through it, sometimes I regret not waiting.
This time we will be finding out,  I'm hoping for a girl to balance it out.  

Quoting marissabrookee: I have a 6 year old daughter and 11 month old son and this will be our 3rd and last baby so we're keeping it a surprise. I hope I don't cave haha
Quoting klamomma2:

OneToughMami
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM

It might end up being harder at 37 weeks to tell the gender. I say wait it out and don't stress. To be completely honest, you could go into labor at 37 weeks and 2 days or 38 weeks, so it may not be that far off :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)